|Release date||21 November 2006 (Update)|
|High Alch||59,400 coins|
|Low Alch||39,600 coins|
|Store price|| 99,000 coins|
|Examine||The cape worn by master hunters.|
A Hunter cape is the Cape of Accomplishment for the Hunter skill and can be purchased for 99,000 coins alongside the Hunter hood from the Hunting Expert located in the Feldip Hills, by players who have achieved level 99. Hunter capes are brown in colour and have a dark brown trim if the player has more than one 99. It is the fifth rarest Skillcape achieved by players.
A player wearing a trimmed hunter cape
|[view] • [talk]|
- Hunter capes are made from Raharni Wildcat fur. Because Raharni Wildcats are nearing extinction, their fur is extremely expensive, explaining the high cost of the cape and other skillcapes.
- The Hunter skillcape emote was leaked by a Jagex staff member before any player had achieved 99 in the skill.
- The kebbit that is caught during the emote looks like a spotted kebbit.
- The paw print icon featured on the Hunter skillcape is whitish, whereas it is black in the skills interface.
- This cape is popular amongst pures simply because of its simplicity, low cost for materials and its decent profit after achieving 99.
- The emote is similar to the end of the game "Mouse trap."
|Capes of Accomplishment(m)||
Agility • Attack • Constitution • Construction • Cooking • Crafting • Defence • Dungeoneering (Master) • Farming • Firemaking • Fishing • Fletching • Herblore • Hunter • Magic • Mining • Prayer • Ranging • Runecrafting • Slayer • Smithing • Strength • Summoning • Thieving • Woodcutting • Quest point
|Capes of Distinction(m)|
Ardougne cloak(1)(2)(3)(4) • Fremennik cloak • Ghostly cloak • H.a.m. cloak • Warlock cloak • Witch cloak • Web cloak • Mourner cloak • Saradomin cloak • Zamorak cloak • Guthix cloak • Armadyl cloak • Bandos cloak • Ancient cloak • Clan cloak • Hati cloak • Hallowed cloak • Unhallowed cloak
|Non-combat, quest- and minigame-related capes|