|Horses only appears during certain holiday or seasonal events and may not be currently found in-game.|
Horses is a form-changing chicken seen during the Halloween 2011 event. He belongs to Frank, and was adopted by Frank after he found Horses falling from the sky on fire and nursed him back to health when nobody wanted to take him in.
- Horses' name was given to him by Frank because "every horseman needs a horse."
- The examine text for red form of Horses's examine info is a reference to The Incredible Hulk.
- Horses' habit of moving in an L-shape references the moving patterns of the Knight (which is depicted as a horse) piece during a game of chess. Frank actually mentions this when talked to prior to helping him.
- Horses' four forms' names resemble the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death).
- The name 'Horses' could also be a reference to the way horses are wanted in RuneScape. This is similar to the toy horsey.
|Monsters||Rooster • Undead chicken • Oomlie bird • Newtroost • Swordchick • Dreadfowl|
|Notable Chickens||Ernest • Evil Chicken • Nigel • Sneaky undead fowl • Horses|
|Rewards||Lanyard • T-Shirt • Hourglass • Sock mask or Buskin mask • Golden scythe • Living on Borrowed Time|
|Related items||Dance floor manual • Punch • Runefest puzzle book|
|Music||DCII Mash-Up (Infinity Mix)|
|Other||Grim Reaper's Citadel • The Horsemen • The Dead Walk!|