|Release date||12 November 2007 (Update)|
|Quest series||Dorgeshuun quest series|
|Start point||Speak to Hopespear in the Crypt in the Goblin Temple.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official difficulty||Unknown edit|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
- You will need at least level 40 Prayer to perform Hopespear's task; otherwise he will say "Me have favour to ask you, but me not think you holy enough yet."
- Head to the cave entrance located just east of the Fishing Guild's entrance. Enter the cave and walk north, then west until you find two goblin guards guarding the entrance to the temple.
- Drink your goblin transmogrification potion and enter the temple. Note: do not equip anything when in goblin form.
- Once in the temple, enter the crypt through the door to the north. Equip your Ring of Visibility and Ghostspeak Amulet.
You will see the ghost of Hopespear, the goblin prophet. He will tell you a story about a battle between the goblin tribes; he will describe his vision from the Big High War God about how the goblins must stop fighting. Once you tell him that you have been to Yu'biusk, he will tell you that in order to free the souls of the goblin priests, you must complete a ritual of which includes killing the goblin priests to retrieve their bones and bury their bones in Yu'biusk. However, to retrieve their bones, you must defeat the goblin priests without use of weapons or armour.
Priests to killEdit
You may find it easier to attack the priests in the same order as you did during the last time, though they can be done in any order.
- The first foe is Snothead. Go to the first grave to the left and say the name of the prophet.
- The second foe is Snailfeet. Go to the first grave to the right and say the name of the prophet.
- The third foe is Mosschin. Go to the second grave on the left and say the name of the prophet.
- The fourth foe is Redeyes. Go to the second grave on the right and say the name of the prophet.
- The fifth foe is Strongbones. Go to the grave at the far end of the room and say the name of the prophet.
|Image||Priest Name|| Grave location|
|Lifepoints||Prayer Experience||Bone||Attack Style|
|Snothead|| SW||700||1,750 exp||Melee|
|Snailfeet|| SE||900||2,250 exp||Melee and Ranged|
|Mosschin|| NW||1100||2,750 exp||Magic and Melee|
|Redeyes|| NE||1300||3,250 exp|| Melee and Magic|
Lowers Attack, Strength, and Defence
|Strongbones|| N||1300||3,750 exp|| Melee and Magic|
Lowers Attack, Strength, and Defence
Summons level 14 Skoblins
- Use of Protect from Magic is recommended for Strongbones as he summons four to six level 14 Skoblins. Protect from Magic does not stop him from summoning these but it will prevent Redeyes and Strongbones from decreasing your stats.
- If you log out in the temple, you will appear outside, and will need another potion dose to enter again.
- If you defeat a goblin priest using any weapons, armour, or use any magic spells or magic abilities, they will not drop a bone. You may not use Summoning familiars, either. If you continually aren't able to get Snothead to drop his bone, talk to Hopespear to make sure that you told him that you have been to Yu'biusk. It is not required to remove the ghostpeak amulet and ring of visibility in order to get the bones to drop.
- The use of potions and prayer is allowed during the battles.
- The use of Dreadnips is also allowed during the battles.
- You don't have to defeat all the priests at one time. You can leave the crypt and continue where you left off, but you will need another dose of transformation potion.
- If you are wearing the cramulet, ring of visibility or ghostly robes, the priests will start their normal dialogue, if a dreadnip finishes off the priest while speaking he will drop normal bones, but these are not the bones you're looking for.
- Once you have all of the bones, you can teleport out of the crypt. If you exit through the door, you will appear outside of the goblin temple, in the cave. You may bank if you wish. Find a Fairy Ring and teleport to Zanaris. Enter the fairy ring code B•L•Q to be transported to Yu'biusk. You may bury the bones anywhere in Yu'biusk. Each bone buried will give you the corresponding amount of Prayer experience. (See chart above) Attempting to bury the bones in the region of Yu'biusk accessed during The Mighty Fall does not work.
- Congratulations! Miniquest complete! You are rewarded 13,750 Prayer experience!
Required for completingEdit
Completion of Hopespear's Will is required for the following:
- When talking to one of the goblins in the temple they will say "Me hear ghosts in the temple crypt! No one sees it, but sometimes they hear it. 'Wooo... Wooo... ' It say." In which your player can respond "Who ya gonna call?" which is a reference to the 1984 film Ghost Busters.
|Related to the Dorgeshuun quest series|
|Part 4 of the Dorgeshuun quest series|