|Release||18 October 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||59,400 coins|
|Low alch||39,600 coins|
|Examine||The cape worn by only the strongest people.|
The hooded strength cape (t) is the Cape of Accomplishment for the Strength skill. It can be purchased for 99,000 coins together with the Strength hood from Sloane (or Yadech Strongarm after While Guthix Sleeps) at the Warriors' Guild by players who have achieved level 99 Strength. The easiest way to get there is by using a combat bracelet to teleport to the guild. Strength capes are green in colour, and have a red trim if the player has more than one level 99 skill. It is the most common skill cape as the Strength skill is very popular amongst players who like to deal more damage in melee combat.
Talking to Sloane (or Yadech Strongarm) gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how it did before the 2015 graphical update. Despite it not being a new item, the retro cape can be used with a dragon keepsake key.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The Hooded strength cape (t)'s perk causes Dismember's damage over time to last an extra 2 seconds. All Capes of Accomplishment can be added to a max cape, completionist cape, or trimmed completionist cape, after which players may choose to enable up to three perks.
- Currently, 227,216 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- The lowest combat level to achieve 99 Strength was 35. This was possible by retaining 10 Constitution with the use of the Soul Wars activity, experience lamps, or penguin points.
- The Strength cape emote is based off an Olympic-style lift called the clean and jerk.
- With the Skill Capes Update on 25 May 2010, the Strength cape had a minor graphic change with the ending, where the style of flexing after dropping the weight was changed.
- The cape was originally sold by Sloane. Upon his death during While Guthix Sleeps, the cape transferred to his replacement Yadech Strongarm, making it the joint-first skillcape to change seller, alongside the Slayer cape.