|Release||16 March 2015 (Update)|
|High alch||59,400 coins|
|Low alch||39,600 coins|
|Examine||The cape worn by veterans of Daemonheim.|
The Hooded dungeoneering cape (t) is a trimmed Cape of Accomplishment for the Dungeoneering skill with a dungeoneering hood attached. It is the hooded and trimmed version of the dungeoneering cape. It's made by using the dungeoneering hood on the dungeoneering cape (t), which can be reversed with the right-click "Detach" option. It requires level 99 Dungeoneering and one other level 99 skill to wear.
The cape's emote transforms the wearer into a warrior wearing primal equipment, a mage wearing celestial robes, or a ranger wearing sagittarian equipment, as depicted below. Prior to the Evolution of Combat, players could influence the cape's otherwise random selection of classes by wearing equipment that gave attack bonuses to a specific class. After the Evolution of Combat, the selection can be influenced simply by wielding a weapon of a certain class. Wielding no weapon turns the wearer into a warrior.
Talking to Thok of Daemonheim gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how it did before the 2015 graphical update. Despite it not being a new item, the retro cape can be used with a dragon keepsake key.
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The Hooded dungeoneering cape (t)'s perk provides teleports to available resource dungeons. All Capes of Accomplishment can be added to a max cape, completionist cape, or trimmed completionist cape, after which players may choose to enable up to three perks.
- Currently, 109,603 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- When attempting to teleport whilst doing the emote text will come up reading "You can't do that while transmogrified into this form."
- The Dungeoneering cape, along with the Completionist cape, the Divination cape and the quest point cape, are the only capes of accomplishment not worn by the seller.
- There was a glitch where you were able to play as one of the NPC's you morph into.
- When this cape is activated the NPC that comes out is gender specific, if you are male they will all be male, if you are female they will all be female. Previously for females only the warrior would come out as female while the others remained male, this has since been changed.
- Unlike other skillcapes, the bottom part of the cape is not trimmed even if another skillcape is achieved.
- Even if you used the cape's +1 Dungeoneering boost, you still cannot use the Daemonheim auras to fight a boss 1 level higher than your own.
- Players with 99 Dungeoneering can replace the group gatestone portal with a skillcape stand, using 1 tangle gum branches It provides no practical use, although they can interact with the stand to perform the skillcape emote.