|Release||7 November 2011 (Update)|
|Destroy||It will miraculously return to the reliquary in the basement of the Citharede Abbey.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||The Holy Cithara of Saint Elspeth.|
The Holy Cithara is an object that can be found within the holy reliquary in the basement of the Abbey of St. Elspeth Citharede after completing One Piercing Note. Attempting to take the Cithara will result in the player having their life points reduced to 1, unless the player is wearing an acceptable amount of "holy items", along with a ring of visibility and a ghostspeak amulet or cramulet.
Receiving the Holy Cithara for the first time rewards the player with 50,000 prayer experience. The Holy Cithara has a right-click play option which, upon clicking, will make the player play it energetically for a few seconds. Other players are able to hear the Cithara as you play it. The Cithara's emote can only be used when it is not sheathed.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Obtaining the Holy CitharaEdit
To obtain the Holy Cithara a player must wear at least 6 pieces of certain Saradomin-aligned equipment and meet certain "Holy" requirements:
- The player must be on the standard spellbook or Lunar spellbook.
- The player must be on standard prayers and have full prayer points (boosting above the maximum fails to work).
- The player must have 100% run energy.
- The player must have the following equipped:
- A ring of visibility (unless the player has been granted the gift of looking into the shadow realm by Sliske)
- A ghostspeak amulet or cramulet (unless the reward from the Morytania Hard Tasks have been claimed)
- Six pieces of acceptable Saradomin equipment that the player owns, listed below. No items aligned with another god may be either equipped or in the player's inventory. Neither the ring of visibility nor ghostspeak amulet count as one of these items.
It can take several tries to successfully grab the cithara. If you don't obtain it on your first try, but the ghost appears and you don't get dealt any damage, keep trying until you get it.
- The cithara is an Ancient Greek version of the lyre.
|Bard Roberts Songs||