|Start point||King Arthur in Camelot.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||The below skill requirements are not boostable unless stated otherwise.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
The Fisher KingEdit
An Other RealmEdit
- Talk to Sir Galahad, located in a building west of McGrubor's Wood and east of the coal trucks.
- Bring the Holy table napkin to the top-most floor of Draynor Manor and into the southern room.
- Pick up the two magic whistles on the table.
- Prepare yourself for a level 28 fight, you'll need Excalibur.
- Go to Brimhaven and blow the whistle at the location marked on the map. (Under the watchtower)
- Go north-west and defeat the guardian with Excalibur.
- Talk to the fisherman by the river.
- Go west, to the castle. Take the grail bell on the floor and ring it.
- Head upstairs and speak to the Fisher King. Make sure to ask him about his son.
- Talk to King Arthur in Camelot Castle.
- Head into the eastern house in the Goblin village and open the sacks to find Sir Percival.
- Return to the Fisher King's castle in his realm by blowing your whistle north west of Brimhaven.
- Go up the staircase on the other side of the castle, climbing all the way up and grab the Holy grail.
- Go back to King Arthur.
- Quest complete!
- 2 quest points
- 11,000 experience
- 15,300 experience
- Access to the Fisher Realm (code bjr)
- Ability to use the King Arthur picture in your player-owned house
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
These music tracks are unlocked when in Brimhaven, no music is unique to this quest.
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|