|Start point||King Arthur in Camelot.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Short – Medium (~34 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
The Fisher KingEdit
- Go to Entrana.
- Speak to the high priest, who is in the main chapel of the church. Make sure to listen to what the Crone who appears has to say before leaving.
An Other RealmEdit
- Talk to Sir Galahad, located in a building west of McGrubor's Wood and east of the coal trucks.
- I'm on a quest to find the Holy Grail!
- Why did you leave?
- Bring the Holy table napkin to the top-most floor of Draynor Manor and into the southern room.
- Pick up the two magic whistles on the table.
- Prepare yourself for a level 28 fight, you'll need Excalibur.
- Go to Brimhaven and blow the whistle at the location marked on the map. (Under the watchtower)
- Go north-west and defeat the guardian with Excalibur.
- Talk to the fisherman by the river.
- Go west, to the castle. Take the grail bell on the floor and ring it.
- Head upstairs and speak to the Fisher King. Make sure to ask him about his son.
- Talk to King Arthur in Camelot Castle.
- Head into the eastern house in the Goblin village and open the sacks to find Sir Percival.
- Give Sir Percival your spare whistle and return to the Fisher King's castle in his realm by blowing your whistle north west of Brimhaven.
- Go up the staircase on the other side of the castle, climbing all the way up and grab the Holy grail.
- Go back to King Arthur.
- Quest complete!
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|