|Release date||10 August 2009 (Update)|
|Quest item?||Fur 'n' Seek|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||This needs to be prepared.|
The Hobgoblin skin is a quest item obtained by killing a Hobgoblin during the Fur 'n' Seek quest. The player must prepare the hide using a Bag of salt to obtain a Scrubbed hobgoblin skin. After the quest, Hobgoblins do not drop the hide anymore, however the player will still obtain the normal drop.
Tanning the HidesEdit
- Add logs to the fire pit or select 'Add-logs Fire pit' on the fire pit to the east side of the Odd Old Man's hut.
- Select 'Stretch-skin Massive ribs' which will take the first Scrubbed hide in inventory or use the scrubbed black unicorn hide on the massive ribs located next to the fire pit.
- 'Light fire pit' or use a tinderbox on fire pit. The fire will burn for around 8 seconds.
- Last 'Collect-fur Massive ribs' to take down the Tanned hide from the ribs. Examine: This hide is ready to be turned into a stuffed animal.
- Doing any of the steps out of order will get an error message: You must place logs on the fire pit first. You need to stretch a scrubbed fur on the rack before lighting the fire. You can't remove a skin while it's drying. You should remove the prepared skin from the rack before preparing another fire.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Hobgoblin 23, 28, 36, 42, 47 1 Always