Hidden updates are updates which are not mentioned in the RuneScape news or the official forums. Jagex used to add many small updates and bug fixes which were too trivial to announce. They now include most of their updates in the Patch Notes sticky of the Recent Updates forum. However, there are still some updates which are not included in the Patch Notes for various reasons. This page lists the hidden updates for 2015. Hidden updates that occur separately from major updates can also be recognised due to the build changing, which can be found in the Developer's Console.
- 13 April
- The UTC clock for the Old School layout and Legacy Mode has been shifted to the left.
- Fletch logs and Fletch & burn logs have been removed from the Grand Exchange.
- The Lodestone Network has been made accessible from the world map.
- Hybrid bodies from minigames have had their values dropped from 17,500,000 to 1,750,000 on the Items Kept on Death interface and Wealth evaluator.
- 7 April
- The Extras interface has been graphically updated.
- Wicked hood teleport tokens have been made untradeable.
- Essence of wisdom have had an option added to convert them into pulse cores.
- The animation that is used when you place items in your Beast of Burden familiar has been reverted to its original.
- The positions of the mannequins outside Solomon's General Store have been changed.
- Protean items' icons have been updated.
- Miss Schism's idle animation has been updated.
- The map clue for Tower of Life has been graphically updated.
- Fletch logs and Fletch & burn logs have been added to the Grand Exchange.
- 30 March
- 23 March
- The login screen has been updated for the release of Dimension of Disaster.
- 16 March
- 2 March
- 16 February
- The background of the log in screen has been changed back to its default.
- Bank presets are now able to search and withdraw items with matching images and names but unique metadata values (e.g. Clue scroll (elite)).
- 9 February
- Lucky challenges now have a clover icon on the challenge tab. Previously it was the same as others.
- Daily challenges have a brighter icon on the challenge tab.
- 2 February
- 26 January
- 23 January
- All gravestones will temporarily last 45 minutes in response to server issues.
- 19 January
- The font used in the action bar for displaying life points, adrenaline, prayer points and summoning points as well the total and combat levels on the skills interface has changed.
- The XP interface when hovering over the XP popup during skilling has been graphically updated.
- Players don't need to confirm anymore when clearing a fruit tree patch. Other patches, including regular wood tree patches, still require a confirmation.
- The Giant Mole now respawns quicker.
- 12 January
- Bosses have had their Christmas decorations removed.
- The colour of the Voice of Seren chat messages has been changed.
- Garden Echo now unlocks and plays to the north-east of Varrock.
- If you are in combat, and can't see your target, you cannot queue an ability.
- Clan cup winners from 2014 have been added to the Clan cup plaques, Clan Cup statues have been added to Clan Camp and three new clan motifs have been made available.
- 5 January