|Release||8 January 2018 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||750,000 coins|
|Low alch||500,000 coins|
|Exchange||116,009,345 coins (info)|
|Examine||It is stronger against targets with magical powers.|
The hexhunter bow is a tier 80 two-handed shortbow, dropped by soulgazers. It is a surface equivalent of the Dungeoneering hexhunter bow. Unlike the Dungeoneering bow, the surface bow is not a shieldbow. The intended ammunition for the bow are stalker arrows; however, it can use any arrow.
It has two passive effects:
- A 10% damage boost against magic-classed enemies.
- A small accuracy increase if the target is weak to arrows. 
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The base repair cost of the Hexhunter bow is 2,000,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = cost|cost|2000000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||2.3%|
|? × Shifting components||Unknown|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Dyed noxious longbow||
|Dyed Seren godbow||
|Recoloured dark bow||