The heroic skull is an item received after a successful PvP kill within the world event The Bird and the Beast, only the player who did most damage will receive the skull and some renown, others will only get renown. The only way to get your Kills recorded is by acquiring a Skull from a fight. It is likely that you can only get skulls by killing players whose combat level is 10 levels lower than yours or higher.
It can be brought to a player's faction camp and buried for Prayer experience based on how many you bury at once. This item will be lost upon death, in contrast to all other items which are kept upon death in PvP areas for the event. This item cannot be banked. When you receive a heroic skull, the following message appears in the chatbox:
- You are rewarded with a Heroic Skull.
The experience gained for burying heroic skulls increases as more skulls are buried at once. An increasing amount of experience is given for each additional skull buried at once. This maxes out at 250 extra experience for each skull, starting with the fifth. While it is better to bury as many heroic skulls at once, they can all be lost if the carrier dies.
The known experience gained is as follows:
|Skulls||XP||Additional XP||XP per skull|
For 4 or more skulls, the total Prayer XP is 250*# of skulls-660.
- The heroic skull has the same inventory icon and form of the skulls that respawn in the Wilderness.
- Burying it in while part of Armadyl's faction would get the message:
- "While pleased, the god of justice is slightly disturbed by your offering."
- Burying it in while part of Bandos's faction would get the message:
- "The Big High War God is pleased with your offering!"