Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|No. of stores/banks||1|
|Required level||Finished Heroes' Quest|
The Heroes' Guild is located between Taverley and Burthorpe. The guild is only accessible to members who have completed the Heroes' Quest. The dragon mace and dragon battleaxe and their off-hand counterparts can be bought here, and amulets of glory and rings of wealth can be recharged in the Fountain of Heroes in the dungeon beneath the guild.
- Players may teleport to their player-owned house in Taverley using the Teleport to House spell. It will only work if the player's house is located in Taverley or if the player uses a chipped house teleport.
- Use the Home Teleport spell to teleport to Burthorpe and run south-east, or to Taverley and run north.
- A games necklace can teleport players to the Burthorpe Troll Invasion area. Each necklace has eight charges.
- A combat bracelet can teleport players to the Warriors' Guild in western Burthorpe.
- The balloon transport system can be used to fly to Taverley. Using the balloons requires at least partial completion of the Enlightened Journey quest.
Happy Heroes' H'emporiumEdit
Helemos owns the Happy Heroes' H'emporium shop on this floor. He sells the main-hand and off-hand dragon battleaxe for 200,000 coins each and the main-hand and off-hand dragon mace for 50,000 coins each.
However, the weapons are significantly cheaper on the Grand Exchange.
The second floor of the Heroes' Guild has a table with six chairs around it, which three of the Signature Heroes sit at and two stand around, and a pair of chests which may be searched. These do not yield items anymore; however, they used to give trivial items such as pots and broken glass. The only signature hero not present is The Raptor.
The basement is a small dungeon. It has five giant bats, as well as a caged blue dragon that is safe training because of the safe spots for Magic, Ranged, and use of a halberd, although the existence of only one spawn means kills are not as quick as other areas.
The basement also contains several mining rocks, a small obelisk and the fountain of heroes.
Heroes' Guild MineEdit
- 11 coal rocks (near the fountain and north of runite rocks)
- 2 mithril rocks (upper most mine from map)
- 2 adamant rocks (upper most mine from map)
- 2 runite rocks (right hand bottom corner from map)
These are all on the east side of the dungeon.
Fountain of HeroesEdit
The Fountain of Heroes is in a small alcove near the runite ore rocks. The fountain used to be located on the ground floor where the statues are now, but it was moved when the Burthorpe Games Room and its associated teleport with the games necklace made its debut. The fountain can be used to recharge all amulets of glory and rings of wealth equipped or in the inventory.
The following NPCs are known members of the guild, confirmed either through conversation and/or being sighted inside.
- Xenia claims to have contacts within the Heroes' Guild who have informed her of other members of the guild, namely the player.