- RuneScape uses the British convention for floor numbering: Ground floor, first floor, second floor, etc.
|No. of Stores/Banks||1|
|Required level||Finished Heroes' Quest|
|Location on World Map|
|White Wolf Mountain||←||Heroes' Guild||→||Goblin Village|
The Heroes' Guild is located between Taverley and Burthorpe. The guild is only accessible to members who have completed the Heroes' Quest. The Dragon mace and Dragon battleaxe can be bought here, and amulets of glory and rings of wealth can be recharged in the Fountain of Heroes in the dungeon beneath the guild.
- Players may teleport to their player-owned house in Taverley using the Teleport to House spell. It will only work if the player's house is located in Taverley or if the player uses a chipped house teleport.
- Using the Home Teleport spell to teleport to Burthorpe and running south-east, or to Taverley and running North.
- A Games necklace can teleport players to the Burthorpe Troll Invasion area. Each necklace has eight charges.
- A Combat bracelet can teleport players to the Warriors' Guild in western Burthorpe.
- The Balloon transport system can be used to fly to Taverley. Using the balloons requires at least partial completion of the Enlightened Journey quest.
- From Falador (where banks are conveniently available), simply go north and west to Taverley through direct walking, and you can easily reach the Heroes' Guild thus. Though perhaps slower than other methods, this one is nonetheless an effective and usable one, with the player free to reach Falador through Teleport to Falador, or by the Explorer's ring 3.
- Players can reach Taverley/White Wolf Mountain through the Mine Cart from the Grand Exchange, if you ever visited Keldagrim (started The Giant Dwarf) and finished the Fishing Contest quest. You can reach the Grand Exchange quickly with a Varrock Teleport, an Amulet of glory or a Ring of wealth, or with the fairy ring code DKR.
Ground floor Edit
First floor Edit
Note: The Dragon battleaxe is available for 127,164 coins on the Grand Exchange; the Dragon mace is available for 28,192 coins. Since both are cheaper on the Grand Exchange, it is suggested to buy the dragon battleaxe and mace there instead.
Second floor Edit
The second floor of the Heroes' Guild has a table with six chairs around it which three of the Signature Heroes sit at and two stand around and a pair of chests which may be searched. These do not yield items anymore; however, they used to give trivial items such as pots and broken glass. The only signature hero not present is The Raptor.
|Click to view a larger version (opens on a new page).|
The basement is a small dungeon. It has three giant bats, as well as a caged blue dragon that is good for training because of the safe spots for Magic, Ranged, and use of a halberd, although the existence of only one spawn means kills are not as quick as other areas.
The basement also contains several mining rocks, a mini obelisk and the fountain of heroes.
Heroes' Guild MineEdit
- 11 Coal rocks (near the fountain and north of runite rocks)
- 2 Mithril rocks (upper most mine from map)
- 2 Adamant rocks (upper most mine from map)
- 2 Runite rocks (right hand bottom corner from map)
These are all on the east side of the dungeon.
Fountain of HeroesEdit
The Fountain of Heroes is in a small alcove near the runite ore rocks. (The fountain used to be located on the ground floor where the statues are now, but it was moved when the Burthorpe Games Room and its associated teleport with the Games necklace made its debut.)
If players use an Amulet of glory or a Ring of Wealth on the fountain, all amulets of glory and Rings of Wealth that they have in their inventory or equipped on their character are recharged. Each has its four teleport charges and its ability of increasing the chance to get a gem while Mining restored. Amulets can be fully recharged even if they are not completely uncharged.
- Xenia claims to have contacts within the Heroes' Guild who have informed her of other members of the guild, namely the player.
- The statue on the left when entering is Arrav, indicating that he was perhaps a leading member of the Heroes' Guild, a hero amongst heroes.
- There was a glitch causing the Heroes to float as if they are sitting around a table. This has now been fixed.
- Prior to the Taverley/Burthope redesign there was an outside area out the back of the guild containing Evergreen trees.
|Free||Champions' Guild • Cooks' Guild • Crafting Guild • Mining Guild • Monastery (Prayer Guild) • Runecrafting Guild|
|Members||Fishing Guild • Heroes' Guild • Legends' Guild • Ranging Guild • Thieves' Guild • Warriors' Guild • Wizards' Guild • Orla's camp|