|Start point||Alfrick the Planner or Freya Lune at the Rellekka docks.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to Freya Lune or Alfrick the Planner near Rellekka docks.
- Talk to the following people about "V":
- Yrsa in the clothes shop nearby.
- Peer the Seer who is south-west of the marketplace.
- Sigmund the Merchant in the middle of the marketplace.
- Swensen the Navigator who is in the house south of the marketplace.
- Brundt the Chieftain in the main hall.
- Manni the Reveller, also in the hall.
- Olaf the Bard, north-east of the hall.
- Return to Alfrick or Freya, right click them and select celebrate.
|What ballad should be played on V's arrival?||The ballad of the giant basilisk.|
|What flowers should be used to decorate the stage?||Winter's Eye.|
|Should magic be used in the ceremony?||Yes - Simple air and water magic.|
|What sort of feast did V have before he left?||A victory feast.|
|How should V be welcomed?||As a returning hero.|
|When did V leave the world?||At the end of the Third Age.|
|Why did V leave the world?||Out of respect for Guthix.|
Scavenging for energyEdit
- Return to Alfrick.
- Enter the cave and talk to V.
- Exit the cave.
- Investigate 5 locations on the island, there are 2 of each location that you must pair up:
- 2 old docks.
- 2 fishing boats.
- 2 gnarled trees.
- 2 cave entrances.
- 2 rock formations.
- Return to V in the cave.
- After the cutscene, enter the north room.
- Search the belongings and read the journal.
- Solve the map fragments.
- Prepare for a fight with a dragon.
- South of Kuradal in the ancient cavern is an ancient door.
- Try to open the door then use your soft clay on it.
- Attack a mithril dragon, then use your mithril bar on the dragon.
- Open the door with the key.
- Kill the dragon.
- After the cutscene run west to the stepping stones.
- Jump diagonally to the chest and open the chest, then continue north.
- Don't step on any pressure plates. Push the crates out of your way (you are able to push the 2 crates in a line).
- Open the east door and search the chest.
- Read the notes and equip the dragonkin protective charm.
- Enter the Grotworm Lair near Port Sarim.
- Climb the stairs west of the Queen Black Dragon entrance.
- Defeat Tarshak, avoiding his charge attack by fleeing from him.
- Talk to Phalaks.
- Take lots of high healing food including a full BoB if possible and wear the Dragonkin protective charm at all times.
- Defeat Abomination in the Brimhaven Dungeon in the tunnel found south of the Resource dungeon entrance:
- Stage 1:
- Focus on mining the 4 pillars in the room while avoiding his attacks.
- When a pillar cannot be mined any more, lure a fireball attack into the pillar.
- Repeat until all 4 pillars are broken.
- Stage 2:
- Lure Tarshak into the falling rocks, don't stand too close yourself.
- You may also attack with a regular weapon at the same time.
- Stage 1:
- Enter the tunnel again.
- Return to Freya and Alfrick in Rellekka.
- Enter the cave and pass the door.
- Talk to Freya or Alfrick.
- Quest complete!