|Release date||21 March 2013 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Destroy||Are you sure you wish to destroy this item? Members can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor for a return fee of 25,000 coins. No progress will be lost!|
|On death||Not reclaimable from gravestone|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||A helm that displays your dominance over abyssal demons.|
Upon death, the helm does not appear under your gravestone. If lost, it may be reclaimed from Diango for 25,000 gp and no progress will be lost.
A player wearing the Helm of Warping
|[view] • [talk]|
- Once per day, while wearing the relevant mask, the next assignment the player receives will be abyssal demons. They will still need to go to a Slayer Master that normally assigns these creatures – if they do not, the player will be told which Slayer Master assigns them. This does not work if they are in the process of setting up a co-op Slayer assignment.
- Twice per day, this mask will teleport you directly to a choice of locations where abyssal demons can be found.
- The odds of receiving the abyssal demon head drop is doubled.
- Every creature killed is tallied, while the mask is worn. Each mask has a set amount of kills assigned to it that, once reached, "uses up" the Slayer experience and double drops effects, and turns the mask into a helm. The kill count continues to be tracked beyond this point, up to 999,999 kills.
- A right-click option outputs total kills of that creature. If the helm has yet to be unlocked, there’s also a message to say how many more kills are needed to do so.
- After the helm version has been unlocked, the player is free to switch between it and the mask version, as a cosmetic preference only – this does not restore the Slayer experience and double drop effects to the mask.
- A right-click option activates an emote in which the player is transformed into an abyssal demon for a few seconds.
- This mask will also act as a face mask.