|Start point||Waiko moai on the hill north-east of Waiko|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official difficulty||Unknown edit|
The following skills cannot be boosted
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to the Waiko moai on the hill north-east of Waiko.
- Charter a ship to Aminishi.
- Run north along the west coast and talk to Aminishi moai.
- Sail back to Waiko and talk to Rosie in the marketplace. (Don't buy any supplies)
- Run south-east past the bamboo stalks and talk to Yuehanxun the Dealer.
- Pay her 15 fish oil.
- Sail to Whale's Maw and on the north-west coast, talk to Sea Witch Kaula.
- Return to Rosie for a soil bag. (Don't buy any supplies)
- Sail to Aminishi and fill the bag on the beach.
- Return to Rosie and confirm the payment. (Don't buy any supplies)
- Sail to Aminishi, run east and talk to Cap'n Ekahi. Confirm the payment.
- Talk to Aminishi moai, north of your ship.
An eye for an eyeEdit
- Prepare for a fight scaled to your combat level.
- Use the Rowboat next to Cap'n Ekahi on Aminishi.
- Enable melee protection and defeat the 3 cyclopes. There is a safespot behind the mast.
- Return to Waiko moai where you started the quest.
- Miniquest complete!
|A part of the Tales of the Arc|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|