|Start point||Zealot oustide the mines in Morytania|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Medium (~32 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Speak to Saradominist zealot, north of the mine near Burgh De Rott.
- Pickpocket Zealot to get Zealot's key.
- Climb over the southern cart and enter the cave entrance.
- Run directly west and enter a cart tunnel
- Re-enter the cave via the southern entrance.
- Descend the nearby ladder.
- Go down the ladder directly east.
- Go down south ladder (beware of the moving cart).
- Pick a glowing fungus (X).
- Place the fungus in the cart (T).
- Check point settings (P).
- Compare your tracks to the correct version (pictured). Pull the levers at (Q) and (R) so that the bright red arrows match. Examine the levers to find the corresponding letter.
- Click start.
- If you fail and manage to put the mine cart in water, you will need to pick another glowing fungus to put into the mine cart.
- Your character will say something when the puzzle is completed.
- Make your way back to the very first cave room (same way you came).
- Go down ladder 2 on cave level 1.
- Go northeast and down the ladder.
- Go west and down the ladder.
- Search the cart just south to get the fungus.
The Ghost FightEdit
- With the fungus go back up the ladder.
- Run east and go down the ladder (beware of the moving cart).
- Run south (on the east path when it splits) and use Zealot's Key on water valve (U).
- Go down the lift.
- Walk down the southeast stairs.
- Go directly west and through the door.
- Try to pick up the key.
- Kill the ghost.
- Pick up the key.
Getting the CrystalEdit
- Walk up stairs you came from.
- Walk down stairs to the southwest.
- Open the large door.
- Cut a piece of Crystal outcrop.
- Quest complete!
- (Optional) Mine some mithril ore in the vein northeast to complete a medium Morytania task.
|Related to the Myreque quest series|