|Release||6 June 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||7 coins|
|Low alch||4 coins|
|Exchange||20 coins (info)|
|Examine||A harralander seed - plant in a herb patch. Used in Farming (26).|
|Time||80 minutes (4x20 minutes)|
|Seeds per||1 seed|
The following table shows the profit yield, assuming all the herbs and seeds are purchased/sold at the Grand Exchange, for the guide price. If the herb dies, you will lose -20 coins.
|Herb yield||Profit/loss (Grimy)||Profit/loss (Clean)||Herb yield||Profit/loss (Grimy)||Profit/loss (Clean)|
Note: Supercompost yields a minimum of 5 herbs.
|Healthy Harralander plant|
|1||The seed has only just been planted.|
|2||The herb is now ankle height.|
|3||The herb is now knee height.|
|4||The herb is now mid-thigh height.|
|5||The herb is fully grown and ready to harvest.|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||71.4%|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- The value of one Harralander seed in Mobilising Armies is 3 Investment Credits.
- This seed is one of the four seeds that cannot currently be bought from Mrs. Winkin's World of Seeds. The others are irit, toadflax and spirit weed.