For the music track, see Har'Lakk the Riftsplitter (music track).
|Release date||April 12, 2010 (Update)|
|Combat level||10, 24, 38, 52, 66, 84, 108, 134, 166, 200|
|XP per kill||Unknown edit|
|Examine text||A magical and powerful demon.|
|Release date||1 June, 2011 (Update)|
|XP per kill||Unknown edit|
|Examine text||No match for Thok. Silly demon.|
- Melee attack - The demon swipes at the player, which is a single targeted crush attack.
- Magic attack - Targets single person, in which grey sludge is shot out from it. When praying Protect from Magic/Deflect Magic, this will drain prayer points instead of dealing damage.
- Portal attack - Har'Lakk opens three different kinds of portals with area effect, resembling coloured rain. They can be avoided by running away from the portals. All portals disappear after a period of time.
- Prayer-disabling attack - Har'lakk will sweep his arms together, dealing two hitsplats on all players around him in melee range and disabling protection prayers; however, the hitsplats do not have a melee icon. It is possible with some misfortune, this attack can instant-kill high levelled players at full health. Har'Lakk will use this special when, and only when, a player is standing under him or seems to be only one square away, the normal melee distance being two squares.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Novite rapier 1 Varies Not sold Bathus rapier 1 Varies Not sold Marmaros rapier 1 Varies Not sold Kratonite rapier 1 Varies Not sold Fractite rapier 1 Varies Not sold Zephyrium rapier 1 Varies Not sold Argonite rapier 1 Varies Not sold Katagon rapier 1 Varies Not sold Gorgonite rapier 1 Varies Not sold Promethium rapier 1 Varies Not sold Primal rapier 1 Varies Not sold Dungeoneering journals Various parts Common Not sold
- Har'lakk was originally purple and resembled K'ril Tsutsaroth before K'ril was updated. However, after the warped floors update on 2 November 2010 he was redesigned, along with To'Kash and Bal'lak, to his current form, the same style as Yk'Lagor and Kal'Ger.
- After the Occult floors update, his icon tabs were updated to a newer image, an early hint that the Kal'Gerion demons would receive a graphics update.
- Har'Lakk is potentially the most poisonous creature on RuneScape, as his poison stacks (his poison can potentially deal over 900 damage if you are not paying attention). Unlike the previous record holder, K'ril Tsutsaroth, Har'Lakk was not initially immune to poison. A hidden update changed this and gave Har'Lakk immunity to poison.
- The flame portals' damage start at 5% of the player's maximum life points, and increase by that amount every time it damages afterwards.
- It is possible for Har'lakk's rain attacks to continue falling for up to approximately 20 seconds after he has died, and can potentially kill unsuspecting players during that time. This is a glitch, and has yet to be addressed by Jagex.
- Running out of the flame portal attack and back into it will NOT reset the damage done by the portal. The damage starts counting when the first damage is dealt but does not reset until the rain ends. Moreover, the potential damage increases even if player is away from the rain. That is, a player running away from a freshly-opened flame portal would be dealt 30, 60, but he will be dealt 90 if he returns just after or 120 if even more time has elapsed.
- Even if the demon dies, it is possible to take damage from the portals and even die from them. This was fixed with the release of the Demon Flash Mobs.
- Har'lakk the Riftsplitter is the only Kal'Gerion general not to be the final boss of a floor theme. This role is assumed by Night-Gazer Khighorahk.
|Abandoned 1 & 2|
|God Wars Dungeon|