|Release date||5 August 2008 (Update)|
|Quest NPC?||Meeting History|
|Location||East Ardougne (in the past)|
|Examine||The prettiest elf I have ever seen.|
Haluned appears outside of the "Mystic Barrier" during the Meeting History quest. She will teleport away and back again for short times saying things implying she is a scout. Her appearance, name and examine info are surprisingly similar to that of Eluned.
Her teleport uses the new animation, but has a unique sound effect. After a short time, or when your character looks at her, Haluned exclaims one of the following sentences before teleporting away:
- *Gasp* I've been spotted!
- What are these strange beings?
- There are others in this world!
- These must be the humans Guthix spoke of.
- We are not alone in these lands; I must report.
- Since the elven race arrived in Gielnor before humans, Haluned is assumingly the first elf to see a human. Her comments before teleporting could prove this. This also means that humans were the first intelligent race encountered by elves.