Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||22 February 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||45 coins|
|Low alch||30 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Exchange||876 coins (info)|
|Examine||A H.A.M. cape.|
The H.a.m. cloak is a cloak or cape worn by H.A.M. (Humans Against Monsters) members. Wearing it increases the chance of successfully pickpocketing a H.A.M. member. It can be obtained by thieving H.A.M. members or by killing H.A.M. Guards. H.A.M. clothing is usually worn for show, although it is a requirement for the Death to the Dorgeshuun quest.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|H.A.M. Guard||32; 44||1||Uncommon|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- During the Triumvirate, players who decided to join the Reavers wore the H.A.M. Robes to blend in, and then attack their enemies with a poisonous weapon. However, they often got recognised on the minimap.
- A regular H.A.M Member appears to be wearing a plain pink cloak with no symbols on it. The player-worn one however, appears to have the H.A.M. logo on the back of it.
|Part 1 of the Dorgeshuun quest series|
|Part 2 of the Dorgeshuun quest series|
|Related||Quick guide • Transcript|