|Release date||28 October 2008 (Update)|
|Location||Gallows within Draynor Manor|
|Examine|| Not your average garden feature...|
|Notable features|| Executed for lying.|
Guy was a man who was sentenced to death by hanging sometime in the past, his crime apparently been for telling a lie, although the scale of the lie is unknown. He is currently buried in a grave behind Draynor Manor, and his ghost occasionally appears on the Gallows he was hanged from, appearing for around a second. He cannot be spoken to.
Little is known about him, as the only information regarding him is the examine text of his grave; "Here lies Guy, he told a lie, so we swung him from the gallows high."
- Guy first made his appearance during the 2008 Hallowe'en event, his ghost was added to the gallows appearing in them every 20 seconds for a bit less than a second. Even after the event has long since finished, his ghost continues to make brief appearances.
- He was graphically updated, along with the rest of Draynor Manor.
- There was a graphical bug that Guy's neck wasn't correctly positioned on the rope. This has been fixed.
- He is considered part of the Gallows, as right-clicking him will not yield any options other than for the Gallows. This means he is not an NPC, more like a non-interactive prop.
- Although a translucent ghost, the Ring of visibility is not required to see him.
- Rarely, on lower graphic settings, he will be standing upright and will be facing the player. This is most likely a glitch.