|Release date||4 August 2010 (Update)|
|High Alch||72,000 coins|
|Low Alch||48,000 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||1,600,410 coins (info)|
|Examine||A bow imbued with the power of Guthix.|
The Guthix bow was released along with the Zamorak bow and Saradomin bow in an update on 4 August 2010. It requires a Ranged level of 55 to wield. It can only be obtained as a reward from Treasure Trails as a reward of finishing a clue scroll (elite), or buying it off another player or from the Grand Exchange.
A player wielding a guthix bow
|[view] • [talk]|
- Before the Evolution of Combat this weapon used to have a special attack.
- This bow increases the chance of bonus damage caused by Guthix arrows from 10% to 20%.
- The special attack (removed) is the combination of the Zamorak bow (dealing extra damage) and the Saradomin bow (healing over time). This explains why it is "balanced".
- This bow also has a grip similar to a longbow which is midway between the Zamorak bow (which is a recurve bow and so has a very straight grip) and the Saradomin bow (which is very similar to a shortbow in appearance, with a curved grip), thus making it "balanced".
- This bow has a prayer bonus (+4) this is unique as no other bow (except the other 2 god bows) offer a Prayer bonus.
- Unlike the Zamorak and Saradomin bow, this bow makes none of the NPCs in the God Wars Dungeon unaggressive.