To make Saradomin's blessing potions without fully understanding all of the complexities of Herblore Habitat, follow this guide.
The goal is to obtain Samaden herb seeds and Guthix vines for the potion. If you already have samadan and, juju bush seeds, and the other equipment for attracting jadinkos and farming in the Habitat, skip to step 6.
- Bring a hatchet, an apple, orange, and banana saplings, and around 1000 GP to Herblore habitat.
- From Papa Mambo located in the northern section of the area, purchase three of each colour (red, green, blue) flower seed and 3-4 Marasamaw plant traps. If your tool leprechaun does not have a dibber and a spade purchase these as well.
- Plant any flower seed in the flower patch located in the centre section of the area. This will cause common jadinkos to spawn in the northern area.
- Trap common jadinko with the Marasamaw plant traps until you have obtained at least two each of Lergberry and Kalferberry bush seeds, and some Samaden herb seeds. As these drops are very random you may have to trap more than 500 of them, be prepared.
- Once obtained, plant the Samaden seed in the herb patch (a second herb patch is available to the east by crossing the large vine hanging over the water, this is also the area that the Saradomin jadinkos will spawn).
- The Samaden herbs will grow in the normal amount of herb growth time (~70 minutes).
- As the requirements for attracting the god jadinkos change each week, the player must cycle through the combinations to find what works. After each change, wait 3 seconds before proceeding to the next change.
- Plant any coloured flower blossom seed in the flower patch and treat it with Juju hunter potion.
- Build each of the construction habitats with a pause after each one. If the flower colour is correct you will receive a message that you have two of the correct items when the habitat is correct.
- If no message appears, proceed to another colour flower. Repeat the previous step.
- When the flower and habitat are correct, proceed to the tree patch. The trees are done before the bush patch because the seeds are cheaply obtainable from the GE, whereas the bush seeds are not tradeable and may be hard to come by. Plant any of the three saplings and wait a few seconds for a message that three requirements are met. If you do not receive this message, clear the sapling and proceed to the next sapling, and again for the last one if needed.
- Bear in mind at all times that no tree or no bush may be a requirement.
- Proceed to the bush patch and plant either seed, Lergberry or Kalferberry. If no message appears after a few seconds, remove and try the other one. This should be the last step and you should now be attracting Guthix jadinkos.
- Keep the flower treated with the hunter potion, a message will appear when it is about to wear off. When the Guthix jadinkos appear, cross the water by way of the vine and trap them with the Marasamaw plant traps. Each one captured will give the player a Guthix vine.
If this process did not work for you, it is most likely from not waiting long enough for the message to appear. The message will not appear if you change any setting too quickly. Be patient.
For the items that can be built in the Construction hotspot in the Habitat, as well as their cost and requirement, see Herblore Habitat/Construction.
Juju potion making guides