This article is about the institutions in RuneScape. For the RuneScape Wiki's guilds, see RuneScape:WikiGuild.
Guilds are special institutions often containing resources or stores selling armour or weapons which cannot be bought in any other store. Entry to the various different guilds requires a certain amount of quest points, a certain skill level, or completion of a specific quest. Note that guilds with a skill requirement may be accessed if the skill is temporarily boosted to meet the requirement. In some cases, if a guild does not exist, players will attempt to create their own, such as the Yanille Fletching Guild.
33 Quest points
|South of Varrock|
|Cook's Guild||32||None||West of Varrock|
|Crafting Guild||40||Brown apron or Crafting cape (No item is required if the player has finished all the easy, medium and hard Falador Tasks)||None||
North of Rimmington
|Mining Guild||60||None||None||Dwarven Mines|
|31||None||None||West of Edgeville|
|Runecrafting Guild||50||None||Rune Mysteries||Top Floor on Wizard's Tower|
|Heroes' Guild||None||None||Heroes' Quest||Southwest of Burthorpe|
|Legends' Guild||None||None||Legends' Quest||Northeast of Ardougne|
|Warriors' Guild|| and level|
that add up to at least 130,
or 99, or 99
|Fishing Guild||68||None||None||North of Ardougne|
|Wizards' Guild||66||None||None||Yanille, near the bank.|
|Ranging Guild||40||None||None||Southwest of Seers' Village|
|Thieves' Guild||5||None||Buyers and Cellars||Lumbridge|
Informal Guilds Edit
While these guilds don't necessarily exist in the sense that they are "officially" a part of the game, there are some areas and locations that tend to have a large number of players training certain skills, due to the close proximity of banks, resources, and tools necessary to train in that skill.
These activities often happen on specific "worlds" or game servers in an attempt to concentrate activity of the players, which often also brings in secondary activities such as trading and suppliers for these training areas.
|Fletching||Yanille Bank||132||Note: While occasionally this bank is populated, most fletchers and alchers have moved to the Grand Exchange.|
Level 60 Smithing is required to freely use the blast furnace.
|Runecrafting||16||Air running primarily takes place here. (A runecrafting guild already exists.)|
Lots of fly fishing takes place here.
A Fishing Guild already exists.
Burning fires(bonfires) , cooking food.
The GE is another lesser used location.
|Crafting||Al Kharid||81||Where you can tan everything from cowhides up to dragonhides; with a bank very close-by.|
|Agility||Ape Atoll Agility Course, Gnome Stronghold agility course and Rogue's Den||46||Players can train Agility here to have fun and race other players, which often leads to quicker lap times.|
|Fishing and Cooking (free-to-play)||Barbarian Village||30 (World 3 is also good)||Where you can get lots of free fish, cooked and raw, as well as it being one of the best places to train Fishing until about level 68.|
|Non-combat Magic (alchemy)||Castle Wars viewing area, north of the lobby||Any Castle Wars themed world, usually the most populated one||
You will often see huge crowds on the wall of Castle Wars watching the battles as they alchemise.
|Non-combat Magic (alchemy)||Duel Arena||Any Duel Arena themed world, usually the most populated one||You will often see large groups on the northern wall of the duel arena watching the fights as they alchemise.|
|Construction||(67)||You will often see people getting into and out from the POH portal running to and from Taverley Bank.|
Note that many other unofficial player made guilds can be found by searching the official RuneScape Forums.
- Agility Guild. Some people consider Barbarian Agility Course to be the Agility Guild since it requires Bar Crawl, level 35 Agility and level 21 Constitution.
- Dungeoneering Guild (However, since Dungeoneering can only be used in one place, Daemonheim , the encampment outside Daemonheim castle may be a Guild. This is supported by the fact that the Rewards Trader sells weapons/items only available from the Dungeoneering skill.)
- Farming Guild
- Firemaking Guild (However, after the release of The Firemaker's Curse, some people consider Char's training cave to be a guild.)
- Fletching Guild (However, some people consider the bank in Yanille to be a "Fletching Guild", it is suggested also in an old poll )
- Herblore Guild (However, some people consider Catherby to be a "Herblore guild", it is suggested also in an old poll )
- Hunter Guild (often considered to be the Herblore Habitat)
- Slayer Guild (However, some people consider the Slayer Tower and ancient caverns to be a "Slayer guild". It was also mentioned by Jagex that Kuradal's Dungeon was originally going to be a Slayer guild.)
- Smithing Guild (often considered to be the Artisian workshop )
- Summoning Guild
- Woodcutting Guild (Often considered to be the Sawmill or Seers Village)
- Before the release of the Thieves' Guild on 28 April 2010 the Rogue's Den was assumed to be the Thieving guild by most players. The den involves Agility to just as great an extent as Thieving, however.