|Release||4 July 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||120 coins|
|Low alch||80 coins|
|Examine||The flag of The Guilded Smile.|
The Guilded smile flag can be purchased from Honest Jimmy on Mos Le'Harmless for 200 Pieces of Eight. It cannot be resold to the shop. As with other Trouble Brewing banners, the player cannot equip an item in the offhand slot while wielding the flag.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
Interval: 3.6 seconds
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Honest Jimmy's House of Stuff||200||Pieces of eight||10||Yes|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- The flag is one of the tallest weapons in the game in its unsheathed form, about 1.75x the player's height.
- Previously, players could not rest while having the flag equipped. The characters wielding it also displayed old movement animations. This was later changed in an update.
- This is the flag of Fancy Dan and is displayed around his still.