The Grouping System is a feature that was released on 1 September 2014. The Grouping System allows players to organise events that involve boss fights, skills, and minigames with other players on all worlds. Players can create groups within the system and use a separate chat tab for communication with those in the same activity and those specific to the team at hand.
After queueing to find a group, you will be assigned a group at random. After selecting ready, the grouping system will offer you the ability to quick hop worlds. The world is dependent upon the current group leader.
When someone logs out or the group leader leaves the group, the system will assign a new group leader at random. If the current group leader logs out for 1 minute or more, the system will automatically flag the user and transfer leader to one of the currently active players.
Teleporting to MazcabEdit
- Open the Grouping System interface (the one with "Community" on the top left)
- Start a new group
- Find under "Raids", "Liberation of Mazcab" and click on it
- At the bottom of the interface, click "View Selected"
- The button should now be changed to "Update Group". If it says "Join Queue" leave and recreate a group. Click on "Update Group".
- Click "Ready" in the Grouping System tab
- The Grouping System replaced a previous planned feature called the Activity Stream.
- Players who are in a group will have overhead life point bars that are a brighter hue of green.
- Although not functional in F2P, the Grouping System can still be used for private chatting by F2P players / worlds.