- Not to be confused with gatestone.
|Release date||19 July 2010 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||All members of the party can teleport to this stone from the group gatestone portal.|
If the person carrying it casts the Group Gatestone Teleport spell, they will be awarded the "Tele-fail" achievement at the end of the dungeon. The same can be done with a normal Gatestone. Whenever a player carrying the stone dies, the stone will be dropped onto the floor. A Group gatestone only appears at Complexity 5 and above.
It could be alchemised for 3 coins, and after that players could teleport to the smuggler room if they use group gatestone teleport.
After an unknown dated update you can't sell this to the smuggler anymore or alchemize it, and attempting to do so will yield the message of "You can't sell that item."
- If you use this item on the Smuggler, he will respond by saying he has no idea what it is.
- If you eat food while teleporting to the gatestone, you will appear standing, with the teleport still in animation.
- If you drop the gatestone when fighting Icy bones you might find that the stone rises with the spikes that Icy bones generates from the floor.
- If you place the gatestone on one of the table at the base, teleporting to the group gatestone will be directed towards you as if you had the group gatestone in you inventory even though it is lying on the table.
- If you get pulled into the lava by Kal'ger The Warmonger and died with the gatestone, you will not be able to teleport to it until it is picked back up again.