|Main Music||Hunting Dragons|
|Strongest Monster||Queen Black Dragon (level 220)|
|Quests||Song from the Depths|
Click the map to view a larger version (opens on a new page).
Click the map to view a larger version.
Players cannot set up cannons here. Attempting to will generate a game message saying "The air here is too damp for the cannon to be set."
The White Knights sent Sir Rebrum to investigate the Lair, but the cautious Rebrum is more than happy for the player to venture in on their own, after his last attempt to explore the caves resulted in the deaths of most of his subordinates.
If you die inside the Grotworm Lair, your gravestone will appear outside.
- Young grotworm (Level 28)
- Grotworm (Level 63)
- Mature grotworm (Level 98)
- Queen Black Dragon (Level 900)
White knight corpsesEdit
There are several corpses of white knights involved in the charge through the cave by Sir Rebrum. Here are their names. Like most White Knights, their names are a pun on a certain word. Every corpse is found on the first floor. Even though these white knights are highly trained warriors they all seem to die in the area inhabited by low level monsters and some even have corpses where the monsters don't even go, it seems strange that all the knights are so weak.
- Sir Vey (survey)
- Sir Rinch (syringe)
- Sir Loynst Ayke (Sirloin steak)
- Sir Rial (surreal)
- Sir Pent (serpent)
- Sir Remony (ceremony)
- Sir Rillic (Cyrillic)
- Sir Rownd (surround)
- Sir Rogate (surrogate)
- Sir Render (surrender)
- Sir Ruppe (syrup, has a silent pe in his name)
- The grotworms are parasites that have been eating the Queen Black Dragon from the inside out; this explains why they drop royal dragonhide.
- In the deepest level of the Grotworm Lair, there appears to be an image of the Stone of Jas, or the Dragonkin symbol. Underneath it is a set of spiral stairs leading further down, currently inaccessible.
|Monsters||Queen Black Dragon • Giant worm • Tortured soul • Young grotworm • Grotworm • Mature grotworm|
|Drops||Royal dragonhide • Royal cape • Coral bolts • Royal bolts • Dragonbone upgrade kit • Draconic visage|
|Royal crossbow||Coral crossbow • Royal sight • Royal bolt stabiliser • Royal frame • Royal torsion spring|
|Dragonkin journals||First • Second • Third • Fourth|
|White Knights||Sir Loynst Ayke • Sir Pent • Sir Remony • Sir Render • Sir Rial • Sir Rillic • Sir Rinch • Sir Rogate • Sir Rownd • Sir Ruppe • Sir Vey|
|Misc.||QBD Strategies • QBD money making • Mature grotworms money making • Coral crossbow|