This article has a related strategy guide here.
|Release date||28 November 2011 (Update)|
|XP per kill||982.3 (and 324.1 experience)|
|Always drops||Bones, Neem drupe|
|Assigned by||Chaeldar, Sumona, Duradel or Lapalok, Kuradal, Morvran|
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 9,164 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).
Weapons and armourEdit
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Death rune 4–10 Uncommon 1,052–2,630 Chaos rune 31–60 Uncommon 1,364–2,640
Note: Seeds are most commonly dropped two at a time. (E.G. A limpwurt and a white berry seed in a single drop.)
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Harralander seed 1 Uncommon 9 Avantoe seed 1 Uncommon 3,021 Tarromin seed 1 Uncommon 15 Kwuarm seed 1 Uncommon 217 Marrentill seed 1 Uncommon 26 Bittercap mushroom spore 1 Uncommon 13 Toadflax seed 1 Uncommon 1,166 Cadantine seed 1 Uncommon 799 Watermelon seed 1 Uncommon 2,173 Limpwurt seed 1 Uncommon 1,603 Whiteberry seed 1 Uncommon 7 Poison ivy seed 1 Uncommon 9 Spirit weed seed 1 Uncommon 479 Belladonna seed 1 Uncommon 60 Strawberry seed 1 Uncommon 431 Jangerberry seed 1 Uncommon 1 Wildblood seed 1 Uncommon 257 Ranarr seed 1 Uncommon 1,418 Lantadyme seed 1 Rare 37,675 Torstol seed 1 Rare 36,153 Snapdragon seed 1 Rare 2,539 Dwarf weed seed 1 Rare 43,110
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Polypore spore 1–500 Common 2–1,000 Gorajian mushroom 3 (noted) Common 99 Grifolic flake 1–112 Uncommon 95–10,640 Fungal flake 1–2 Uncommon 5–10 Eye of newt 1 Uncommon 8 Swamp tar 3 Uncommon 987 Snape grass 10–20 (noted) Uncommon 2,740–5,480 Spirit sapphire 1 Rare Not sold Spirit emerald 1 Rare Not sold Spirit ruby 1 Rare Not sold Starved ancient effigy 1 Very rare Not sold
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
- The skull of the grifolaroo resembles that of the old Slayer icon, which is depicted as an animal skull.
- The description seems to hint that the name "grifolaroo" is a reference to kangaroos.
- Occasionally while fighting the grifolaroo, it will say "Hup!". It is the only monster along with the grifolapine to have a dialogue in Polypore Dungeon rather than the "Ssss!" and "Krrr!".
- There is a glitch where if the grifolaroo says "Hup!" and soon gets its cover back and you click on your neem oil, you spray the neem oil on another monster instead rather then the monster you are targeting. This also affects attacking too.
- If a player manages to deal a killing blow on a grifolaroo when it says "Hup!" the death animation will not be seen. This also is similar to landing a killing blow on an abyssal demon during the teleportation phase.
- It is possible for a grifolaroo to jump into an inaccessible area to players, making it impossible to collect your drops unless players bring runes for Telegrab.
- The examine text resembles that of a zygomite: "A bouncy fungus" versus "a bouncy creature covered in...fungus".