Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gravite equipment is a set of degradable weapons that can be purchased from the rewards trader at Daemonheim. The mainhand weapons cost 40,000 dungeoneering tokens, and the off-hand weapons cost 20,000 tokens. All of the items require a Dungeoneering level of 45 and a level of 55 in the corresponding skill to wield: the gravite melee weapons require an Attack level of 55, the ranged weapons require a Ranged level of 55, and the magic weapons require a Magic level of 55. They are the second strongest weapons available in free-to-play, behind corrupt dragon.
|Item||Type||Mainhand info||Off-hand info||Attributes||Strength bonus|
|Off-hand gravite rapier||Melee||-||-||-||Stab||336||983||0||0||0||-||-||-|
|Off-hand gravite longsword||Melee||-||-||-||Slash||336||983||0||0||0||-||-||-|
|Gravite 2h sword||Melee||Slash||1229||983||-||-||-||0||0||0||-||-||-|
|Off-hand gravite knife||Ranged||-||-||-||Thrown||264||983||0||0||0||-||-||-|
Degradation and repairEdit
All gravite weapons have 30,000 charges of combat (a minimum time of 5 hours). Once the charges run out, the weapon will break and become unusable until repaired by the rewards trader at Daemonheim. When first purchased, the weapon will have a 20% charge. Repairs are made incrementally in 1% portions, and the cost of recharging can be paid in two ways: coins, or a combination of coins and dungeoneering tokens.
- 99% charged – 10,000 or 1,000 and 65
- 90% charged – 100,000 or 10,000 and 650
- 20% charged (initial charge) – 800,000 or 80,000 and 5,200
- 0% charged (broken) – 1,000,000 or 100,000 and 6,500
All repair costs are reduced by 5% if Daemonheim aura 3 has been earned.
- "Gravitas" means weight, or heaviness in Latin.
- All Gravite equipment used to cost 90,000 Dungeoneering Tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.
- When a gravite weapon reaches 5% of its charges, warning message in chat will appear telling: "Your weapon has 5% of its charges left".
- Upon losing charges, the weapon will have text: (broken) added in the end of item name. Weapon also loses damage bonus completely and most of its accuracy, having only 110 in broken stance.