Gravite equipment is a set of degradable weapons that can be purchased from the rewards trader at Daemonheim. The mainhand weapons cost 40,000 dungeoneering tokens, and the off-hand weapons cost 20,000 tokens. All of the items require a Dungeoneering level of 45 and a level of 55 in the corresponding skill to wield: the gravite melee weapons require an Attack level of 55, the ranged weapons require a Ranged level of 55, and the magic weapons require a Magic level of 55. They are the second strongest weapons available in free-to-play, behind corrupt dragon.
|Item||Type||Mainhand info||Off-hand info||Attributes||Strength bonus|
|Off-hand gravite rapier||Melee||-||-||-||Stab||336||983||0||0||0||-||-||-|
|Off-hand gravite longsword||Melee||-||-||-||Slash||336||983||0||0||0||-||-||-|
|Gravite 2h sword||Melee||Slash||1229||983||-||-||-||0||0||0||-||-||-|
|Off-hand gravite knife||Ranged||-||-||-||Thrown||264||983||0||0||0||-||-||-|
Degradation and repairEdit
All gravite weapons have 30,000 charges of combat (a minimum time of 5 hours). Once the charges run out, the weapon will break and become unusable until repaired by the rewards trader at Daemonheim. When first purchased, the weapon will have a 20% charge. Repairs are made incrementally in 1% portions, and the cost of recharging can be paid in two ways: coins, or a combination of coins and dungeoneering tokens.
- 99% charged – 10,000 or 1,000 and 65
- 90% charged – 100,000 or 10,000 and 650
- 20% charged (initial charge) – 800,000 or 80,000 and 5,200
- 0% charged (broken) – 1,000,000 or 100,000 and 6,500
All repair costs are reduced by 5% if Daemonheim aura 3 has been earned.
- "Gravitas" means weight, or heaviness in Latin.
- All Gravite equipment used to cost 90,000 Dungeoneering Tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.
- When a gravite weapon reaches 5% of its charges, warning message in chat will appear telling: "Your weapon has 5% of its charges left".
- Upon losing charges, the weapon will have text: (broken) added in the end of item name. Weapon also loses damage bonus completely and most of its accuracy, having only 110 in broken stance.