|Release date||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||6,528 coins|
|Low alch||4,352 coins|
|Destroy||You will need to buy another one from the rewards trader at Daemonheim. Destroying this item will refund 50% of the token price.|
|Store price|| 40,000 Dungeoneering tokens|
|Examine||This staff makes destructive spells more powerful.|
The gravite staff is a 2h magic weapon released along with the Dungeoneering skill. It requires 55 Magic and 45 Dungeoneering to wield. It can be purchased from the rewards trader for 40,000 Dungeoneering tokens, which would realistically require a Dungeoneering level of 64 to obtain, unless one obtains tokens from sagas or sinkholes.
The gravite staff is currently the strongest and most accurate Magic weapon available to free players. However, most free players prefer the nature staff to the gravite staff due to fact that it does not degrade and costs 27,500 Dungeoneering tokens less, at the cost of only 55 points of weapon accuracy.
A player wielding a gravite staff.
|55 , 45||Yes|
Interval: 3.6 seconds
|[view] • [talk]|
Degradation and repairEdit
The gravite staff has 30,000 charges of combat (a minimum time of 5 hours). Once the charges run out, it will break and become unusable until repaired by the rewards trader at Daemonheim. When first purchased, it will have a 20% charge. Repairs are made incrementally in 1% portions, and the cost of recharging can be paid in two ways: coins, or a combination of coins and dungeoneering tokens.
- 99% charged – 10,000 or 1,000 and 65
- 90% charged – 100,000 or 10,000 and 650
- 20% charged (initial charge) – 800,000 or 80,000 and 5,200
- 0% charged (broken) – 1,000,000 or 100,000 and 6,500
- The gravite staff used to cost 90,000 Dungeoneering tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.
- The Items kept on death interface shows that this item worths 4,000,001 coins, about 100 times its token cost.