|Release date||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|High Alch||6,528 coins|
|Low Alch||4,352 coins|
|Destroy||You will need to buy another one from the rewards trader at Daemonheim. Destroying this item will refund 50% of the token price.|
|Store price|| 40,000 Dungeoneering tokens|
|Examine||This staff makes destructive spells more powerful.|
The gravite staff is a 2h magic weapon released along with the Dungeoneering skill. It requires 55 Magic and 45 Dungeoneering to wield. It can be purchased from the rewards trader for 40,000 Dungeoneering tokens, which would realistically require a Dungeoneering level of 64 to obtain, unless one obtains tokens from sagas or sinkholes. As with all gravite weapons, it lasts about 10 hours in combat before it needs to be recharged.
The gravite staff is currently the strongest and most accurate Magic weapon available to free players.
A player wielding a gravite staff
|[view] • [talk]|
When first bought, the weapon is 20% charged. Repair costs come in 1% increments; you can repair them whenever there's at least 1% charge missing.
- 100% charged (Fully charged) – no cost.
- 99% charged – 10,000 coins or 1,000 coins and 65 tokens.
- 90% charged – 100,000 coins or 10,000 coins and 650 tokens.
- 0% charged (No charge) – 1,000,000 coins or 100,000 coins and 6500 tokens.
- The gravite staff used to cost 90,000 Dungeoneering tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.
- The Items kept on death interface shows that this item worths 4,000,000 coins, 100 times of its token cost.
Ahrim's • Ancient Enhanced • Blisterwood • Broken • Caitlin's • Dominion • Dragon battlestaff • Dramen • Iban's • Lunar • MindspikeTower • Penance trident Master • Pharaoh's sceptre Sceptre of the gods • Polypore • Rod of ivandis • Sacred clay • Skull sceptre • Slayer's • Staff of armadyl • Armadyl • Staff of light • StarfireStarfury • Third-age druidic • Toktz-mej-tal • Wizards' Tower • Zuriel's corrupt