|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||You will need to buy another one from the rewards trader at Daemonheim. Destroying this item will refund 50% of the token price.|
|Examine||A small bow, only effective at short distance.|
The gravite shortbow is a 2h Ranged weapon released along with the Dungeoneering skill. It requires 55 Ranged and 45 Dungeoneering to wield. It can be purchased from the rewards trader for 40,000 Dungeoneering tokens, which would realistically require a Dungeoneering level of 64 to obtain.
The gravite shortbow boasts a higher firing speed and a much higher damage output than the magic shieldbow (sighted), however this is balanced by the loss of a significant armour rating. The two bows are equally as accurate; they are, in fact, the most accurate free-to-play ranged weapons.
The fact that there are no tier 55 arrows in free to play makes the gravite shortbow slightly inferior to the other gravite weapons.
|55 , 45||30,000 charges|
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Degradation and repairEdit
The gravite shortbow has 30,000 charges of combat (a minimum time of 5 hours). Once the charges run out, it will break and become unusable until repaired by the rewards trader at Daemonheim. When first purchased, it will have a 20% charge. Repairs are made incrementally in 1% portions, and the cost of recharging can be paid in two ways: coins, or a combination of coins and Dungeoneering tokens.
|99%||10,000||1,000 and 65|
|90%||100,000||10,000 and 650|
|20%||800,000||80,000 and 5,200|
|0%||1,000,000||100,000 and 6,500|
All repair costs are reduced by 5% if Daemonheim aura 3 has been earned.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- The bow's power was significantly increased with the Evolution of Combat, becoming the most powerful free-to-play ranged weapon.
- As of 21 May 2012, the gravite shortbow has been seen to have a visual bug. When you are sitting in the rest position after adding a log to a fire you can see that the bow has a broken form.
- The gravite shortbow used to cost 90,000 Dungeoneering Tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.
- The model of the gravite shortbow closely resembles the spinebeam shortbow.
|Dyed noxious longbow||
|Dyed Seren godbow||
|Recoloured dark bow||