|Release date||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||8,160 coins|
|Low alch||5,440 coins|
|Destroy||You will need to buy another one from the rewards trader at Daemonheim. Destroying this item will refund 50% of the token price.|
|Store price|| 40,000 Dungeoneering tokens|
|Examine||A razor-sharp longsword.|
The gravite longsword is a main-hand melee weapon released along with the Dungeoneering skill. It requires 55 Attack and 45 Dungeoneering to wield. It can be purchased from the rewards trader for 40,000 Dungeoneering tokens, which would realistically require a Dungeoneering level of 64 to obtain.
A player wielding a Gravite longsword.
|55 , 45||Yes|
Interval: 3.0 seconds
|[view] • [talk]|
Degradation and repairEdit
The gravite longsword has 30,000 charges of combat (a minimum time of 5 hours). Once the charges run out, it will break and become unusable until repaired by the rewards trader at Daemonheim. When first purchased, it will have a 20% charge. Repairs are made incrementally in 1% portions, and the cost of recharging can be paid in two ways: coins, or a combination of coins and dungeoneering tokens.
- 99% charged – 10,000 or 1,000 and 65
- 90% charged – 100,000 or 10,000 and 650
- 20% charged (initial charge) – 800,000 or 80,000 and 5,200
- 0% charged (broken) – 1,000,000 or 100,000 and 6,500
- The gravite longsword used to cost 90,000 Dungeoneering tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.