|Release date||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||8,160 coins|
|Low alch||5,440 coins|
|Destroy||You will need to buy another one from the rewards trader at Daemonheim. Destroying this item will refund 50% of the token price.|
|Store price|| 40,000 Dungeoneering tokens|
|Examine||A razor-sharp longsword.|
The gravite longsword is a main-hand melee weapon released along with the Dungeoneering skill. It requires 55 Attack and 45 Dungeoneering to wield. It can be purchased from the rewards trader for 40,000 Dungeoneering tokens, which would realistically require a Dungeoneering level of 64 to obtain. As with all gravite weapons, it lasts about 10 hours in combat before it needs to be recharged.
A player wielding a Gravite longsword.
|55 , 45||Yes|
Interval: 3.0 seconds
|[view] • [talk]|
Repair costs Edit
When first bought, the weapon is 20% charged. Repair costs come in 1% increments; you can repair them whenever there's at least 1% charge missing.
- 100% charged (Fully charged) – no cost.
- 99% charged – 10,000 coins or 1,000 coins and 65 tokens.
- 90% charged – 100,000 coins or 10,000 coins and 650 tokens.
- 0% charged (No charge) – 1,000,000 coins or 100,000 coins and 6500 tokens.
- The Gravite longsword used to cost 90,000 Dungeoneering tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.