|Release date||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||16,320 coins|
|Low alch||10,880 coins|
|Destroy||You will need to buy another one from the rewards trader at Daemonheim. Destroying this item will refund 50% of the token price.|
|Store price|| 40,000 Dungeoneering tokens|
|Examine||A two-handed sword.|
The gravite 2h sword is a two-handed melee weapon released along with the Dungeoneering skill. It requires 55 Attack and 45 Dungeoneering to wield. It can be purchased from the rewards trader for 40,000 Dungeoneering tokens, which would realistically require a Dungeoneering level of 64 to obtain. As with all gravite weapons, it lasts about 10 hours in combat before it needs to be recharged. This weapon is the second strongest free-to-play weapon, behind only the expensive corrupt dragon spear.
A player wielding a Gravite 2h sword.
|55 , 45||Yes|
Interval: 3.6 seconds
|[view] • [talk]|
When first bought, the weapon is 20% charged. Repair costs come in 1% increments; you can repair them whenever there's at least 1% charge missing.
- 100% charged (Fully charged) – no cost.
- 99% charged – 10,000 coins or 1,000 coins and 65 tokens
- 90% charged – 100,000 coins or 10,000 coins and 650 tokens.
- 20% charged - 800,000 coins or 80,000 coins and 5200 tokens.
- 0% charged (No charge) –1,000,000 coins or 100,000 coins and 6,500 tokens.
- The gravite 2h sword used to cost 90,000 Dungeoneering tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.
- Before Evolution of Combat, gravite 2h sword was, unusually for this weapon type, a crush-based weapon. It also used to have an attack speed that was one level faster than all other 2h swords.
- The gravite 2h sword graphically resembles a fractite 2h sword.
|Preceded by||Title||Succeeded by|
|Rune 2h sword||Strongest weapon in free-to-play RuneScape||Corrupt dragon spear|