|Release||12 April 2010 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||You will need to buy another one from the rewards trader at Daemonheim. Destroying this item will refund 50% of the token price.|
|A two-handed sword.|
The gravite 2h sword is a two-handed melee weapon released along with the Dungeoneering skill. It requires 55 Attack and 45 Dungeoneering to wield. It can be purchased from the rewards trader for 40,000 Dungeoneering tokens, which would realistically require a Dungeoneering level of 64 to obtain. This weapon is the second strongest free-to-play weapon, behind only the corrupt dragon spear.
|55 , 45||Yes|
Interval: 3.6 seconds
|[view] • [talk]|
Degradation and repairEdit
The gravite 2h sword has 30,000 charges of combat (a minimum time of 5 hours). Once the charges run out, it will break and become unusable until repaired by the rewards trader at Daemonheim. When first purchased, it will have a 20% charge. Repairs are made incrementally in 1% portions, and the cost of recharging can be paid in two ways: coins, or a combination of coins and Dungeoneering tokens.
- 99% charged – 10,000 or 1,000 and 65
- 90% charged – 100,000 or 10,000 and 650
- 20% charged (initial charge) – 800,000 or 80,000 and 5,200
- 0% charged (broken) – 1,000,000 or 100,000 and 6,500
All repair costs are reduced by 5% if Daemonheim aura 3 has been earned.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- The gravite 2h sword used to cost 90,000 Dungeoneering tokens before the 21 April 2010 update.
- Before Evolution of Combat, gravite 2h sword was, unusually for this weapon type, a crush-based weapon. It also used to have an attack speed that was one level faster than all other 2h swords.