|Release date||26 November 2007 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||Forgiveness of a Chaos Dwarf|
|Location(s)||Grand Exchange, Menaphos|
|Examine|| There to help me make my bids.|
Upon right clicking a clerk, the player gets several options:
- Exchange: Quick option; players can buy and/or sell items, and collect items from completed trades.
- Talk-to: Players can talk to the Grand Exchange clerks to access the Grand Exchange account. Prifddinas clerks also offer a free teleport to the Varrock Grand Exchange.
- History: Players can view their personal Grand Exchange trade history. This is, however, limited to the last five transactions.
- Sets: Players can exchange complete sets of armour; either from individual component items into a complete item set, or from a complete item set into individual component items.
In the Tower of Voices there are 2 clerks, with 1 banker in the middle, in the south-west and north-west corners of the tower. There are also 2 clerks in the Max Guild.
- An update on 9 September 2010 to the Varrock Grand Exchange removed one banker and clerk on each side of the pillar, leaving one clerk or banker on each side. This was prompted by player complaints regarding duplicate clicking options.