These are tasks given by God Emissaries. God emissary tasks can only be completed on a members' world.
- Kill 10 goblins.
- Kill White or Black knights until one drops a message.
- Challenge guards at Yanille for 3 minutes. This is done by standing at the flower bed in front of Bert's house then contacting the emissary - choosing "Start diversion". Within the 3 minutes, you will fight incoming soldiers in an isolated scene. If you kill a soldier a new one will teleport in. One way to finish this task is to bring 6-7 pieces of food and unequip your weapon (or use a rubber chicken), so that you stay in combat the longer. You do not need to kill a certain number of soldiers. Note: Turning auto-retaliate off without retaliating back does not complete the task.
- Kill Kalphite Workers until one drops a Curved artefact.
- Kill Jogres, Demons, and Baby blue dragons or Blue Dragons until they drop 5 Jogre talismans, a demon horn and a perfect blue dragon scale. Note: As of 10/6/13, it appears Icefiends do not count towards the horn drop. It is recommended to kill Lesser Demons and Baby Blue Dragons in Taverley Dungeon.
- Empower the Prepared curved artefact to create an empowered curved artefact. To do this you must go to the fire altar ruins north of Al Kharid. When attempting to power the artefact, a Black demon will appear. Slay the demon, and the artefact will be empowered. (Note: You must have 55 in one of the following abilities to complete this task; Attack, Range, Magic)
- Note: Do not have a pet with you or you will be "forced to abandon your fight with the demon before the ritual is complete." Also, if the Black demon appears and then immediately disappears, stand further from the altar. If this happens, you will see a message telling you to use the artefact on the altar again. Move further away first.
- Make 3 bowls of scrambled eggs or smith 3 Bronze 2h swords yourself.
- Gather 5 Metal fragments whilst Mining, Woodcutting, or Fishing (on resources of skill level of 30 or higher)
- Light bonfires (for Firemaking experience) or place large flags (for crafting experience) to contact your god's agents (a woman will appear). Must be done in Rimmington Square, Draynor Marketplace, Varrock Square, and Ardougne Marketplace. Lighting a bonfire requires 4 logs and 40 Firemaking. Building flags requires 4 strips of cloth and 40 crafting - with the cloth and banner in your backpack, use the cloth on the banner. You will need 16 logs or 16 strips of cloth in total. Bolts of cloth also work.
- Pickpocket Bandit or Ardougne knights until you have 5 metal fragments for Thieving experience. Only bearded Bandits (typically wielding blackjacks) in northern Pollnivneach can be used to fulfill the request. Although you may pickpocket the bandits at level 45, you require level 50 in either Thieving or Hunter to be allowed to complete the task. You may also catch implings for Hunter experience. Please note that the implings found in Puro-Puro do not count for this task. You only need to find 1 of the 5 needed fragments by catching an impling in order to be given the choice to claim the Hunter xp reward. If you choose the Hunting route, you may want to do something else while you look for them, but be certain to keep at least two inventory slots open--the fragment is awarded in addition to the normal prize, and if you catch it with only one slot open the fragment will be lost, having 75 Dungeoneering however is also a good way since then you can enter the Al-kharid resource dungeon where there always is a few implings, saving you time. Once you find one fragment this will no longer be a concern, as the fragments stack.
- This task requires a total level of 200 among Summoning, Magic, Prayer, and Runecrafting; a total level of 100 between Crafting and Smithing; and at least one of Woodcutting, Fishing, or Mining to 60 with the other two being at least 30. Make an empowered metal artefact by using the instructions given in the Artefact empowerment instructions. Note: Gunnarsgrunn is the ideal place to complete this task. Fly fishing spots are east of the village and coal/tin rocks are in the center. The barbarian anvil does not work however.
- Use the banner on a tree, mining rock and fishing spot respectively and collect;
- Any variation of Strong sticks and Well-cut strong sticks
- Any variation of small gemstones and fine small gemstone
- Any variation of smooth stones and very smooth stone; use the "Use with fishing spot" option, as selecting fishing actions such as net or bait will not work for getting stones.
- You must also have at least one Well-cut strong stick, Fine small gemstone, or Very smooth stone. A notification should tell you when you have enough. There is no bonus for having more than one.
- Use the metal artefact on an anvil (does not work with Barbarian anvil) with the materials in your inventory to create a prepared metal artefact
- Use runes on the prepared artefact which are, in the following order: Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Body, and Mind, to create an Empowered metal artefact
- Use the banner on a tree, mining rock and fishing spot respectively and collect;
Exploration tasks give experience in Agility.
- Ask vendors to sell armour to your emissary by visiting a helmet shop, platebody or chainbody shop, plateleg shop and shield shop. (Talk to the NPCs, do not trade them).
- Find 8 Strange fragments (Note: They DO NOT always show as red dots on the minimap, although not every location will have a fragment for every player.)
- Near Varrock
- North of Falador
- North of Al-Kharid
- East wall of Al-Kharid (along the east rock boundary, east of the mining site and west of the Mage Training Arena)
- West wall of Al-Kharid (southwest of the mining site and west of the fire altar)
- Southern Asgarnia
- Near Lumbridge and Draynor
- Inside Lumbridge cow field (north-east of dairy cow)
- North-east of Draynor lodestone (near the clay mine)
- Use your God banner on 4 prayer altars. The following altars work, although not every altar works for every player.
- Saradomin Altar in Ardougne Monastery;
- Altar in West Ardougne;
- Altar in East Ardougne;
- Saradomin Altar in Lumbridge Church;
- The makeshift altar in Lumbridge during The Battle of Lumbridge also works.
- Church south-west of Port Sarim lodestone;
- Church South of Seers Village;
- Saradomin altar in North Varrock;
- Zaros Altar in Pyramid;
- The Senntisten altar under the digsite.
- Zamorak Altar in Varrock;
- Vampyric Altar in Darkmeyer;
- Tribute stone east of Falador Lodestone;
- Altar of Nature;
- Druid Circle altar in Taverley;
- All God Statues constructed with Copernicus Glyph will work:
- Seren Altar in Lletya;
- Tribal Statue in the north of Tai Bwo Wannai
- Chaos Temple when traveled there via Hartwin (After Defender of Varrock)
- The Altar in a player-owned house works for some players;
- Make an Empowered strange artefact by visiting the Fire & Water; Air & Earth; Body & Mind altars and using the Strange artefact on them (without the need to go inside). Note: You need to draw power from the ruined altars on Gielinor's surface. This must be done in pairs (separated by semicolons above). Within each pair, only 90 seconds are allowed to travel. There are no time limitations between pairs. The order you do an altar in a pair does not matter (e.g. you can do the Water Altar before the Fire Altar) - similarly you can do the body-mind pair before the air-earth pair. These are some of the quickest methods:
Runecrafting altar Easiest and quickest method 1st pair Fire altar Fire Teleport Tablet Water altar Water Teleport Tablet 2nd pair Air altar Air Teleport Tablet Earth altar 3rd pair Body altar Body Teleport Tablet Mind altar Mind Teleport Tablet
- Note that in each case, it's only necessary to have a way of reaching one altar in the pair within 90s, and it's possible to complete each pair by using the home teleport and running from the lodestone closest to one of the altars.
- The easiest way to do this if you have the Runecrafting teleport tablets that go directly to the Runecrafting altars you need. This is faster than the wicked hood method as the tablets are one-click teleports, whereas you have to go through an interface while using the wicked hood. The wicked hood has a limited amount of teleports, meaning other items must be used to reach all of the altars. Even though the altar teleport tab method is slightly quicker, and can be used to reach all of the altars, it is not recommended due to the amount of time it takes to obtain the teleport tabs, and the level 60 Runecrafting requirement for the Great Orb Project minigame, required for buying the tabs.
- One of the simplest and fastest routes is as follows. It requires all three teleports on the wicked hood, a Varrock teleport, and a ring of duelling.
- Begin at the Water Altar (teleport to Lumbridge/Draynor and run there). Use the helmet on the altar and teleport to the fire altar via ring of dueling (duelling arena option).
- Then move to the Earth altar via wicked hood. activate it with the helm and teleport to Varrock using the level 25 magic spell (or use a tab), run to the air altar.
- Finally, use the remaining two charges on the wicked hood to teleport between and activate the body/mind altars, Alternatively go to the body altar and teleport to Falador before running north to the mind altar. The whole event should take you just a couple minutes.
- Relic helm of your chosen emissary. If lost or destroyed, the helm costs 80,000 coins to replace.
- Completion of all of the combat, skilling, and exploration tasks will respectively allow you to boost combat skills by 5, a non-combat skill by 2, and agility by 5 once per day through the God banner.
- Experience - up to 109,250 XP rewards are available.
Required for completingEdit
Completion of the God Emmissary tasks is required for the following:
- Full rewards of Missing, Presumed Death