Gielinor to their religion as well. From them, players will be able to show their alignment to the god of their choice by wielding a banner and perform tasks for rewards which include experience, titles, upgrades for the banner and a level 60 hybrid helm, the Relic helm. There are nine Emissaries, each of which will give a full account of what their god represents, what these gods have been up to since the Edicts of Guthix were abolished and why players should follow that particular god.
Note that players cannot align with more than one god at a time. If they choose to change their alignment, the progress in terms of the emissary-related tasks would continue as usual.
|Taw'Paak||Armadyl||East of the Clan Camp|
|Endwyr||Seren||South of the Port Sarim Jail|
|Moldark||Zamorak||North of Edgeville bank|
|Soran||Zaros||South of Varrock western bank|
|Holstein||The Godless||By the Rusty Anchor pub in Port Sarim|
|Hannu||V||In the cave on V's Island: accessible from Rellekka docks (requires completion of Hero's Welcome)|
Main article: God Emissaries/Tasks
- A title showing your alignment to a particular god.
- A god banner showing your alignment to a particular god, with cosmetic upgrades as tasks are completed.
- A level 60 hybrid helm called a relic helm, also showing your alignment to a particular faction.
- Experience totalling 109,250 across various skills.
- Completing the combat set will allow you to boost all combat skills by 5 levels for a period of 30 minutes each day.
- Completing the skilling set will allow you to boost one non-combat skill by 2 levels for a period of 30 minutes each day.
- Completing the exploration set will allow you to boost agility by 5 levels for 30 minutes a day.
- Prior to 4 June 2013, additional experience could be gained by using several experience boosters, for example: clan avatar, clan ring, all Pendants of Skill, experience boosting sets, and experience boosting auras.
- Hannu, the emissary of V, is the only emissary which is only accessible to members, and is the only emissary who requires the completion of a quest (Hero's Welcome) to be unlocked.