Gielinor to their religion as well. From them, players will be able to show their alignment to the god of their choice by wielding a banner and perform tasks for rewards which include experience, titles, upgrades for the banner and a level 60 hybrid helm, the Relic helm. There are eight Emissaries, each of which will give a full account of what their god represents, what these gods have been up to since the Edicts of Guthix were abolished and, in their opinion, why players should follow that particular god.
Note that players cannot align with more than one god at a time. If they choose to change their alignment, the progress in terms of the emissary-related tasks would continue as usual.
|Taw'Paak||Armadyl||East of the Clan Camp|
|Endwyr||Seren||South of the Port Sarim Jail|
|Moldark||Zamorak||North of Edgeville bank|
|Soran||Zaros||South of Varrock western bank|
|Holstein||The Godless||By the Rusty Anchor pub in Port Sarim|
- A title (Note: You can only have one title at a time)
- A god banner showing your alignment to a particular god, with cosmetic upgrades as tasks are completed.
- A level 60 hybrid helm called a relic helm, also showing your alignment to a particular faction.
- Experience totalling 109,250 in various skills.
- Completing the combat set will allow you to boost one combat skill by 5 levels for a period of 30 minutes each day.
- Completing the skill-based set will allow you to boost one non-combat skill by 2 levels for a period of 30 minutes each day.
- Completing the exploration set will allow you to boost agility by 5 levels for 30 minutes a day.