|Main Music||Goblin Game|
|Quests||Land of the Goblins|
Click the map to view a larger version.
The Goblin cave, named "Here be goblins" on the World Map, is a dungeon filled with goblins located east of the Fishing Guild and south of Hemenster. Some are aggressive no matter what level players are.
The secret Goblin Temple is located in the north part of the cave. The stairs leading to it are guarded by 2 goblin guards who will allow a player to pass only as a goblin after drinking a goblin potion. The temple is heavily involved in the Land of the Goblins quest, as well as the Goblin High Priest miniquest that follows it.
- Dwarf Cannon, when finding the missing dwarf child.
- One Small Favour, as Slagilith is encountered here.
- The General's Shadow miniquest, in which players need to kill Bouncer.
- Land of the Goblins is involved because much of the quest takes place in a hidden goblin temple located here.
- Goblin High Priest miniquest, in which players must defeat the ghosts within the temple.
- Goblin (levels 4 and 6)
- Dungeon rat (level 26)
- Giant bat (level 64)
- Slagilith (level 90, One Small Favour only)
- Bouncer (level 130, fought during the Shadow Sword miniquest)
- Spider (level 2, only when searching boxes in the back room)
- Rat (level 2, only when searching boxes in the back room)
- Chicken (level 2, only when searching the boxes in the back room)
Searching the crates and boxes in this cave will cause any nearby monsters to become aggressive, including any spiders, rats or chickens that were found in the crates.