|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Combat level||1, 2, 3, 5, 11, 12, 13, 16, 17, 25|
|XP per kill||Unknown edit|
|Slayer XP||3, 5, 6, 6, 12, 17, 26|
|Assigned by||Turael or Spria|
This article is about the monster. For the race, see Goblin (race).
Goblins can be found in various places, including:
- Lumbridge - Mainly found on the east side of River Lum, but can also be found near the path leading to Draynor/Wizard's Tower (level 2)
- Lumbridge Swamp (level 3) 
- Goblin Village (level 3)
- Port Sarim
- Around the Digsite
- Stronghold Of Security (levels 5, 11, 13, 16 and 25)
- Underground Pass
- Goblin Cave
- Coal Trucks
- Holes in Myreque Hideout in Mort Myre
- God Wars Dungeon (levels 12-17)
- Cave near observatory
- East of Gunnarsgrunn, southwest of Grand Exchange (level 5)
- Crossroads of Draynor
Goblins are one of the 'races' that have champions in the Champions' Challenge activity. To fight the Goblin Champion, the player must kill goblins until one drops a Champion scroll, which is a very rare drop.
Note: The labels 'rare' and 'very rare' are very overused in this section. Most items are very common compared to a truly rare item such as a Shield left half. 'Rarity' also depend on which goblin is killed. For instance, level 2 goblins (around Lumbridge) are more prone to drop bronze bolts, cabbage, chef's hats, and mind runes compared to the Goblin Village goblins.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Bronze arrow 4–20 Common 32–160 Bronze bolts 8 Common 408 Bronze helm 1 Common 21 Bronze full helm 1 Uncommon 94 Bronze sword 1 Uncommon 73 Bronze longsword 1 Uncommon 56 Iron arrow 3–6 Uncommon 24–48 Iron dagger 1 Common 16 Exchange:Sling Sling 1 Common Expression error: Unrecognised punctuation character "[". Bronze chainbody 1 Uncommon 63 Bronze spear (m) 1 Common 178 Bronze sq shield 1 Common 27 Staff of air 1 Uncommon 802 Bronze hatchet 1 Rare 94 Bronze javelin (m) 5 Rare 70 Bronze kiteshield 1 Uncommon 30 Bronze scimitar 1 Rare 189 Iron full helm 1 Rare 31 Brass necklace 1 Uncommon 101 Cape (red) 1 Rare 138 leather body 1 Rare 8
- ^ Sometimes,goblins do not drop bones.
- ^ a b They're dropped independently from the drop table, so can be received in addition to another drop.
Charms (members only)
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 49,502 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).
Note: Goblins from Goblin Village do not drop any charms at all.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Beer 1 Common 56 Bread dough 1 Common 144 Cabbage 1 Common 38 Raw chicken 1 Uncommon 197
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Air rune 2–6 Common 26–78 Body rune 2,7 Common 10–35 Earth rune 4 Common 44 Water rune 6 Common 66 Mind rune 2–19 Uncommon 8–76 Blood rune (m) 1 Rare 278 Chaos rune 1 Rare 41 Nature rune 1 Rare 116
Herbs (members only)
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Grimy guam 1 Uncommon 332 Grimy marrentill 1 Uncommon 56 Grimy tarromin 1 Uncommon 157 Grimy harralander 1 Uncommon 463 Grimy ranarr 1 Rare 2,187 Grimy irit 1 Rare 1,721 Grimy avantoe 1 Rare 3,940 Grimy kwuarm 1 Rare 2,183 Grimy cadantine 1 Rare 2,015 Grimy lantadyme 1 Rare 7,886 Grimy dwarf weed 1 Rare 9,330
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Air talisman 1 Common 118 Chef's hat 1 Common 456 Coins 1–24 Common Not sold Goblin book (m) 1 Uncommon Not sold Clue scroll (easy) (m) 1 Rare Not sold Earth talisman 1 Uncommon 761 Goblin mail 1 Common 356 Goblin skull (m) 1 Uncommon Not sold Grapes 1–3 Uncommon 1,217–3,651 Green goblin mail 1 Uncommon Not sold Red goblin mail 1 Uncommon Not sold Knife 1 Rare 90 Mind talisman 1 Rare 66 Champion's scroll (goblin) (m) 1 Very rare Not sold Tin ore 1 Rare 72 Fire talisman 1 Uncommon 1,918 Spin Ticket 1 Very rare Not sold
- Some items are dropped from different goblins around Runescape and therefore not all of these items are dropped by every goblin.
- ^ Only during the Rag and Bone Man quest
- ^ Only from Goblins in Goblin village wearing green
- ^ Only from Goblins in Goblin village wearing red
- If you choose to attack the goblin that is looting the man in Lumbridge, that goblin will be level 1.
- Goblins use old sound effects while fighting in the God Wars Dungeon.
- After an update, Level 2 goblins now have 67 health, instead of the regular 50.
- Along with primates, (monkeys, gorillas and ninja monkeys) goblins are the only NPC in Runescape you can transform to.
- The media of the Runescape homepage shows a picture of updated goblins.
- In the God Wars Dungeon, there is a type of level 12, banner-carrying, but extraordinarily weak kind of goblin, only having 30 life points. Their examine text, "A soldier to the death." is also highly ironic as they never attack anything, always flee from players and do not retaliate even when they are cornered. They are often killed to get killcount.