|Release||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|An ugly, green creature.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|1 / 0 / 0|
4 ticks (2.4s)
|? (edit)||? (edit)||? (edit)|
Goblins can be found in various places, including:
- Lumbridge - Mainly found on the east side of the River Lum, but can also be found near the path leading to Draynor Village/Wizards' Tower (level 2 with weakness against air spells)
- Crossroads of Draynor Village (level 2 with weakness against air spells)
- East of Gunnarsgrunn, south-west of the Grand Exchange (level 11 with weakness against water spells)
- Goblin Village (level 5 with weakness against fire spells)
- Port Sarim (levels 2 and 4 with weakness against air spells)
- North of Ardougne (levels 2 and 4 with weakness against fire spells)
- South of the Coal truck mining site (levels 2 and 4 with weakness against fire spells)
- Underground Pass (levels 5 and 11 with weakness against air spells, with one level 5 being weak against fire spells)
- Observatory Dungeon (levels 2 and 5 with weakness against air spells)
- Goblin Cave (levels 2 and 4 with weakness against fire spells)
- Around the Digsite (level 11 with weakness against water spells)
- Holes in Myreque Hideout in Mort Myre (levels 2, 5 and 11 with weakness against air spells)
- Stronghold of Security (levels 5, 6 and 7 with weakness against water spells)
- God Wars Dungeon (level 84)
- Turael and Spria's Slayer challenge (levels 1, 5 and 11)
Goblins are one of the 'races' that have champions in the Champions' Challenge Distraction and Diversion. To fight the Goblin Champion, the player must kill goblins until one drops a Goblin Champion's scroll, which is a very rare drop.
The labels 'rare' and 'very rare' are relative in this section. Most items are very common compared to a much rarer item such as a shield left half. Rarity also depends on which goblin is killed. For instance, level 1 goblins (around Lumbridge) are more prone to drop bronze bolts, cabbage, chef's hats, and mind runes compared to the Goblin Village goblins.
Goblins from Goblin Village do not drop charms.
|Represents a 90% confidence range based on a sample of 52,181 kills.|
1 charm is dropped at a time.
|Goblin book(m)||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Goblin skull(m)||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Clue scroll (easy)(m)||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Goblin Champion's scroll(m)||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Spirit sapphire(m)||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Spirit emerald(m)||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Spirit ruby(m)||1||Rare||Not sold|
- ^ a b c d e f Players who previously bought this in The Bird and the Beast will have a greater chance of receiving this as a drop. Only in the God Wars Dungeon.
- ^ Only from Goblins in Goblin village wearing green
- ^ Only from Goblins in Goblin village wearing red
- ^ Only during the Rag and Bone Man quest
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
- The media of the Runescape homepage shows a picture of updated goblins.
- Some common goblins have a "talk" option such as the one in the hay barn in Draynor near Mabel. However, upon talking to them, the game box will say "The goblin doesn't have anything interesting to say."
- Some of the goblins in Goblin Village appear to be smoking cigars.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, the goblins with the flags would run from players. As a result of this, it contradicted their examine text, which was "A soldier to the death." These goblins also had much lower hitpoints than the other goblins in the dungeon, only having 3 hitpoints. With the Evolution of Combat update, these goblins' combat stats were increased to match the other ones and they do not run away from players anymore.