Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||12 December 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Exchange||270 coins (info)|
|Examine||It's Aluft Gianne's secret mix of spices.|
Gnome spice is an ingredient used to make spicy sauce and certain gnome foods. It can be bought from Hudo for 2 coins in the Grand Tree or from the Embalmer in Sophanem. Gnome guards, gnomes, and gnome women may also drop it when killed. It will only run out when using this on non-gnome delicacies, such as on chopped garlic, an ingredient of chilli con carne. It may also be used instead of spice to make spicy maggots when Freeing the Goblin generals in Recipe for Disaster.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Grand Tree Groceries||2||Coins||10||Yes|
|The Spice is Right||2||Coins||10||Yes|
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Mounted terrorbird gnome||66; 76||1||Uncommon|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- Gnome spice is analogous to a mix of real-life pepper, nutmeg, ginger and clove.
- ^ Jagex. Postbag 46 - "Transcript:It begins again...", 4, by Adam Roy Norgs. RuneScape Postbags from the Hedge.
|Evil Dave's Spices of DOOM|