|Release||3 July 2017 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||48,000 coins|
|Low alch||32,000 coins|
|Exchange||9,247,829 coins (info)|
|Examine||A powerful set of gloves that will aid a melee combatant.|
Gloves of passage are tier 85 melee power gloves, dropped by The Magister. While worn, after the Havoc ability successfully hits, the damage within two ticks of the wearer's next melee attack within 6 seconds is increased by 7%.
Although the tooltip states that only maximum hit is increased, the minimum hit is also increased. An important thing to note is that bleeds and DoT based abilities like Slaughter are unaffected, but will still consume the passive buff.
The effect of the gloves of passage is retained even after switching gloves, and the effect does not cancel through use of defensive abilities or when switching weapons. The buff only applies for the target that Havoc was used on however.
|Armour||96||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Havoc is weaker than Fury and has a 10 second cooldown, as opposed to Fury's 5 seconds. The first two hits of Fury will apply more average damage any time the hit that is buffed has a maximum of below 468% ability damage. With Biting 3 perk, the first two hits of Fury will apply more average damage any time the hit that is buffed has a maximum of below 347% ability damage.
The most efficient way to benefit from Gloves of passage is to apply a Fury buff to an ability, switch to dual-wielding and equip the gloves, cast Havoc, switch back to the other gloves and a two-handed weapon if needed and apply the next ability during Fury's 5 second cooldown.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|The Magister||899||1||Very rare|
The base repair cost of the Gloves of passage is 300,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = cost|cost|300000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.0%|
|? × Shifting components||Unknown|
- Upon release, the drop rate of the gloves were 1/2000. This was changed to 1/500 following player complaints of its unusually high rarity (despite being a tertiary drop) with the patch notes of 13 November 2017.
- ^ Havoc with Gloves of passage provide an average of 94.2% ability damage plus a 7% damage buff to the next hit. Fury (after two hits) provides an average of 97.32% ability damage plus a 6.333% damage buff to next hit.
- ^ Havoc with Gloves of passage provide an average of 94.2% ability damage plus a 7% damage buff to next hit. Fury (after two hits) provides an average of 97.32% ability damage plus a 6.101% damage buff to next hit.