When pieces of the outfit are worn, they provide the following effects:
- Globetrotter jacket
- Ability to teleport directly to the clue scroll location.
- Globetrotter shorts
- Activate to automatically perform the correct emote for emote clue scans.
- Globetrotter boots
- Activate for unlimited running
- Globetrotter arm guards
- Ability to use teleport scrolls that are stored in bank.
- Globetrotter backpack
- Ability to exchange the player's current clue scroll for a new one, of the same difficulty.
- Full set
- Acts as the outfit for emote clues if the respective hidey-hole is filled.
- 1 fewer clue is required to earn an outfit ability charge.
- 1 more outfit ability charge can be stored per outfit piece.
- Owning 2 pieces gives the player 1 more reward reroll storage per tier.
- Owning 4 pieces gives the player an extra reward reroll storage per tier.
Purchasing the whole Globetrotter outfit costs the player 4950 Treasure Trail points
|Globetrotter jacket||1,500||This jacket allows you to teleport directly to the location of your active clue scroll. It gains charges when you complete more clues.|
|Globetrotter shorts||1,000||Activating these shorts will automatically perform the correct emote for your emote clue. Unlimited charges.|
|Globetrotter boots||500||Activating these boots will give you the energy to run for miles without tiring! It gains charge when you complete more clues.|
|Globetrotter arm guards||750||These arm guards connect to your bank, allowing you to use your teleport scrolls directly from there. Unlimited charges.|
|Globetrotter backpack||1,200||You can swap your active clue scroll for a new one with this backpack. It gains charges when you complete more clues.|