|Release||18 March 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||9 coins|
|Low alch||6 coins|
|Exchange||92 coins (info)|
|Used to form molten glass into useful items.|
Players often stock up Molten Glass, and then shape it at banks, saving a considerable amount of time.
Glassblowing pipes can be obtained at the following locations:
- Inside of a house on south-western Entrana.
- Unlimited supply from a tool store 3 in a player-owned house, which requires level 35 Construction to build.
- In Grandpa Jack's house in Hemenster, north-west of the Ranging Guild.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Arnold's Eclectic Supplies||16||Coins||10||Yes|
|Dorgesh-Kaan General Supplies||16||Coins||10||Yes|
|Trader Stan's Trading Post||16||Coins||10||Yes|
|Beer glass||1||17.5||Used to contain beer or sq'irk juice|
|Candle lantern||4||19||Can be lit to lighten dark areas|
|Oil lamp||12||25||Can be lit to lighten dark areas|
|Vial||33||35||Can be filled with liquid to make potions via Herblore|
|Fishbowl||42||42.5||Can be used to contain pet fish or in Recipe for Disaster Pirate Pete part|
|Unpowered orb||46||52.5||Can be powered into any four of the elemental orbs|
|Lantern lens||49||55||Can be combined with lantern frames to make Bullseye lanterns|
|Light orb||87||70||Can be traded only after adding a Cave goblin wire to it|
|Potion flask||89||100||Uses untradeable Robust glass|
|Crystal flask||89||150||Uses untradeable Crystal glass|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- On the 2nd of June, 2009, Jagex updated the Glassblowing animation.
- There used to be an easter egg when using the glassblowing pipe in which it makes a sound similar to that of a vuvuzela, a horn made popular during the World Cup. There are multiple sounds for this easter egg. These sounds were removed as of 19 July 2010.