|Release date||18 March 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||9 coins|
|Low alch||6 coins|
|Store price|| 5 coins|
|Exchange price||101 coins (info)|
|Examine||Used to form molten glass into useful items.|
Players often stock up Molten Glass, and then shape it at banks, saving a considerable amount of time.
Glassblowing pipes can be obtained at the following locations:
- Inside of a house on south-western Entrana.
- Can be bought from Trader Stan's Trading Post.
- Unlimited supply from a tool store 3 in a player-owned house, which requires level 35 Construction to build.
- In Grandpa Jack's house in Hemenster, north-west of the Ranging Guild.
- Can be bought from Arnold Lydspor in Piscatoris Fishing Colony after finishing Swan Song.
|Beer glass||1||17.5||Used to contain beer or sq'irk juice.|
|Candle lantern||4||19||Can be lit to lighten dark areas.|
|Oil lamp||12||25||Can be lit to lighten dark areas.|
|Vial||33||35||Can be filled with liquid to make potions via Herblore.|
|Fishbowl||42||42.5||Can be used to contain pet fish or in Recipe for Disaster Pirate Pete part.|
|Unpowered orb||46||52.5||Can be powered into any four of the elemental orbs.|
|Lantern lens||49||55||Can be combined with lantern frames to make Bullseye lanterns.|
|Light orb||87||70||Can be traded only after adding a Cave goblin wire to it.|
|Potion flask||89||100||Uses untradeable Robust glass.|
|Crystal flask||89||150||Uses untradeable Crystal glass.|
- On the 2nd of June, 2009, Jagex updated the Glassblowing animation.