|Release||10 January 2011 (Update)|
|A mage who has mastered the art of ice magic.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|65 / 43 / 21|
3 ticks (1.8s)
In the normal Nex encounter, Glacies is able to cast Ice Barrage, which can freeze players for a few seconds, if they are not using Protect/Deflect Magic.
|Ancient ceremonial mask||1||Rare||7,345|
|Ancient ceremonial legs||1||Rare||45,176|
|Ancient ceremonial top||1||Rare||68,329|
|Ancient ceremonial boots||1||Rare||6,966|
|Ancient ceremonial gloves||1||Rare||8,133|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
Angel of DeathEdit
In this Nex encounter, Glacies is substantially stronger than her normal encounter, having increased combat stats and also using abilities. She is summoned by Nex when she reaches 2,100,000 life points along with her fellow mages Fumus, Cruor and Umbra.
Glacies does not appear immediately appear in the fight; rather, an ice amalgamation takes her place. If the amalgamation is destroyed or its bar is filled, Glacies will then appear and attack the players, with slight changes based on the actions of the players. If the amalgamation was destroyed, Glacies will be significantly weakened, only having 150,000 life points; if it wasn't destroyed in time, she will appear with 300,000 life points.
- As with the name of all these mages, Glacies' name is derived from a Latin word "glacies" meaning "ice"..
- Prior to the God Wars graphical update, Glacies wore Ancient ceremonial robes that had a minor blue tint on them.
- Like the other mages of Nex, Glacies' armour is similar to that of the Virtus armour. The only difference is that Glacies' armour has a blue tint.
- There is a glitch where if Protect/Deflect Magic is used, all of Glacies' attacks will miss, regardless of the equipment the player is using. This does not affect the other mages.
- She gained her power by filling her body with a strange power found in Ghorrock, in exchange for her life force, according to the Virtus book.