|Start point||Velorina in Port Phasmatys.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Long (28–56 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
- Speak to Velorina at Port Phasmatys, in the Northernmost building just east of the entrance.
- Talk to Necrovarus at the Ectofuntus just outside the town.
- Speak to Velorina.
Items needed: Nettle tea
- On the east side of the slayer tower, speak to the Old Crone in her house.
- Use your nettle tea on her cup, and add your bucket of milk to it.
- Speak to the Crone again.
- Repair the model ship.
- Go inside the ship wreck just north of the Allotment patches.
- Climb the ladders to reach the top deck (there is a ladder on the outer cabin wall).
- Wait for the "wind speed" to become "low", search the mast to determine the colours and their positions,(you need to search for 3 different results, take note if needed).
- Dye the Model ship with the same colours and position as the mast.
- Climb down and speak to the old man.
- Enter the captain's cabin and use the key on the chest and open it.
- Go to the north-west part of the ship's deck and jump onto and cross the rocks until you find a chest, and open it.
- Go back to the ship and Climb down to the lowest level of the ship, and open a chest in the eastern end of the ship. Kill the giant lobster and search the chest again.
- Put the pieces together to get the map and go back to Port Phastmatys.
- Speak to the ghost captain on the docks north east of the bank to get a ride to Dragontooth Island.
- Use "follow" option on the map, or walk the steps below. Start under the Saradomin Statue's extended arm (west-adjacent to the statue).
- 6 South then
- 8 East then
- 2 North
- 4 East
- 22 South then then
- Dig at the final place you arrive at with a spade to receive the book of haricanto.
- Go back to Port Phastmatys with the ghost captain.
- Speak to Ak-Haranu around the docks.
- Go to the inn and speak to Robin. Win 4 games of Rune-Draw against him to get a signed oak shield bow.
- Speak to Ak-Haranu to get the Translation manual.
- Ask the Ghost Innkeeper for a job to get a Bed sheet.
- Don't give it to Robin like he asks.
- Use your Bucket of slime on the bedsheet or dip it into the pool of slime. Charter ships do not allow the bedsheet covered in slime onto the ships.
- Speak to Gravingas west of the inn to get a Petition form.
- Speak to Gravingas.
- Speak to Necrovarus at the Ectofuntus. Pick up the bone key he drops.
- Head upstairs, and use the key on the locked door.
- Open and search the coffin for Necrovarus' mystical robes.
Finishing up/ Persuasion TechniquesEdit
- Return to the old crone in her shack (east of the Slayer Tower).
- Equip the enchanted ghostspeak amulet and speak to Necrovarus.
- Speak to Velorina.
- Quest complete!