|Release date||15 February 2005 (Update)|
|Quest NPC?||Ghosts Ahoy|
|Examine||A spooky ghost villager.|
While signing the petition during Ghosts Ahoy), players can stick to 2 ghosts instead of wandering around the port finding new ghosts. Should players attempt to talk to them after the quest while still wearing a bed sheet, their character will say "Wooo wooo woooooooo", to which the villager replies, "Sorry, I don't speak ghost."
After Ghost's Ahoy without a bedsheet on, they say:
- "We do not talk to warm-bloods."
- "What do you want mortal?"
- "Why do we have to listen to that maniacal priest?"
- "The cold wind blows right through you, doesn't it?"
- "Worship Ectofuntus all you want, but don't bother us human."