|Release date||20 January 2009 (Update)|
|Location||Flax field south of Seers' Village|
|Examine||He collects flax.|
Geoffrey is an NPC found in the Flax field south of Seers' Village. If players have completed at least the easy Seers' Village Tasks, he will give the player varying amounts of flax daily, if they have earned a Seers' headband (does not have to be worn). Although his name is Geoffrey, he prefers to be called 'Flax'. Like Zaff and Wizard Cromperty, he resets at midnight GMT.
- If players have done the easy Seers' Village Tasks, they can get 30 free flax a day.
- If players have done the medium Seers' Village Tasks, they can get 60 free flax a day.
- If players have done the hard Seers' Village Tasks, they can get 120 free flax a day.
- If players have done the elite Seers' Village Tasks, they can get 200 free flax a day.
Geoffrey has an obsession with flax. He refers to himself as 'Flax' after the players receive a Seers' Headband. After obtaining a headband from the Seer he will tell you to call Geoffrey by his 'Proper' name Flax. When you asked why, the seer says it's pretty sad that a nice boy could go crazy. Even though Geoffrey tells you not to be greedy and other people want flax after receiving your flax for the day, he does not seem to stop you from picking it yourself. When you ask for more flax than you can get during the day, he doesn't appear to be angry that you are 'greedy', this could be debated that he really doesn't have an obsession over flax, but wants attention of some sort.
- Without owning a Seer's Headband when talking to him he says he is busy picking GLORIOUS flax, The GLORIOUS flax won't pick itself. Which could be a reference to the song from the musical Oliver! which is Food, GLORIOUS food.
- After having obtained the Seer's headband 2, he reveals that Stankers said if he doesn't give the player 60 flax a day, he wouldn't get anymore Poison chalices from him.
- If you look at him while walking you may notice that he leans forward.
- Geoffrey will comment on how your headband tells him that "you are something of an expert" even if you aren't wearing any of the Seers' Headbands