This article is about Summoning familiar. For mounds in general, see Mound.
|Abilities||Forager (Compost & Supercompost)|
|Special moves||Generate Compost|
|Examine text||I suppose it could smell worse, I just can't think how.|
- Through the interact menu, boosts your Farming level by 1 + 2% of your level.
- Occasionally it will generate some Super Compost or compost or a guam seed.
- It's possible to use a bucket on the Compost mound to fill the bucket with compost. This can work 71 times on one Compost mound since it will be damaged for 20 life points (the final bucket will deal 4 life points of damage). Previously, this was only 47 times, however EoC increased this familliar's life points, but not the damage it takes from being taken from.
You can not store any items in it. It deposits the foraged compost in itself, but you can only extract from that inventory.
Compost mound pouchEdit
|Create XP||Use XP||Low alch||Hi alch||GE price|
|GE Database||Cost to make||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||1,217|
|33 ( 825)||37|
|I can summon a compost mound familiar with this.|
Generate compost scrollEdit
|Create XP||Use XP||Special move points|
|Low Alch||High Alch||GE Price|
|63 coins||95 coins||45 coins (info)|
|GE Database||Bogrog shard return||Shard return level|
|Look up price||2 ( 50)||37|
|A scroll for a compost mound familiar.|
The Compost Mound's special move is called Generate Compost, and is activated by using a Generate compost scroll. It fills a nearby compost bin with compost, with a chance of creating super compost. This chance is of ~1/10.
Using the Compost Mound's special move, a player can train farming by buying buckets from a nearby General Store and filling a nearby compost bin. Each regular compost yields 4.5 experience per bucket or 67.5 experience for the entire compost bin. If you are lucky you get 8.5 experience per supercompost or 127.5 for the entire compost bin. This can be repeated many times while waiting for your crops to grow.
If making pouches in Taverley then compost can be stored with the nearby leprechaun and many pouches can be made quickly.
- The dialect of the Compost Mound is much like that of a stereotypical British farmer located in the South Western region of England.
- The dialect "Oi've gotta braand new comboine 'aarvester!" is a reference to a lyric from the 1976 hit "Combine Harvester" by "The Wurzels".