|Release||5 September 2012 (Update)|
|High alch||30,600 coins|
|Low alch||20,400 coins|
|Exchange||3,322,901 coins (info)|
|A garb worn by magic-using followers of Zamorak.|
Being Power armour, this garb offers less defence than its Barrows counterpart Ahrim's robe top, but it has a Magic bonus.
When received with CoinShare active, the Garb of subjugation will be dropped as 120 Garb of subjugation shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
|[view] • [talk]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Balfrug Kreeyath||102||1||Very rare|
|K'ril Tsutsaroth||98; 650||1||Rare|
|Tstanon Karlak||102||1||Very rare|
|Zakl'n Gritch||102||1||Very rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||23.0%|
|1 × Zamorak components|
Not long after Zamorak achieved godhood, he became concerned about his followers, which were not loyal to him and were planning to betray him the same way he did with Zaros. Seeing that, he visited Razulei in the Infernal Dimensions and requested the creation of the robes of subjugation, powerful robes imbued with cruelty. After they were created, Zamorak paid Razulei handsomely and gave them to his mages. His mages drew power from the clothes with the objective of overcoming him and were flooded with pain. Desperate to cease it, they drew even more power from the robes, but it only worsened the pain and it eventually destroyed them.
After Zamorak's banishment, his followers that wished to return him to Gielinor were loyal, so they could use the power of the robes without succumbing to pain, but prospering in the name of Zamorak.
- Before the Evolution of Combat, this was the only body-slot item to offer a magic damage boost.
- With the Evolution of Combat, the Garb of subjugation was initially changed to give no offensive bonuses, but was given a damage bonus in a later update.